Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gary-johnston-3548723-normal.jpg

Although to be fair he's always looked like a Team America marionette.

What is it with MAGA's and terrible plastic surgery.

I thought it was more:
1721362670511.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was like a car crash in slow motion that speech by Trump. It'll play well with his supporter base, but it's not a speech designed to win over the undecided or those that voted for the other side last time out.

Still early days of course, but it was a meandering, self-serving speech that trod the same ground that Trump always trod.

It was nice of him to name check Viktor Orban, who shares the same view of Ukraine as Trump (i.e., the Russians should be able to do with Ukraine as they see fit), the Taliban leader and the North Korean dictator - he's got their votes sown up - and also throw the President of El Salvador over the side with his cracks about MS-13 and El Salvador sending their murderers to the US (one of Trump's son attended the inauguration of the Salvadoran President a few months ago at his invitation).

Almost thought Trump was going to break out in a rendition of Never Gonna Give You Up when he started telling us that he was not going to let us down several times.

At what point does this Trump cosplay become unaffordable.

As it stands you need to buy a diaper, a flag, a hat, an AK47 and now an ear bandage?

In a cost of living crisis this is ridiculous
To be fair, I would imagine that many of the MAGA supporters, especially those from the southern states, would have ample old white cloth material hanging around in their closets at home for making those little patches.

After listening to the Maddow series on American fascism in the 30s and 40s, it is amazing some of the parallels. Some of us here who doubt the leanings and aims of the present GOP, ChristoNationalists and MAGA might want to check them out before issuing their hot takes. That shit is possible if they can capture enough people's thoughts long enough to win another federal election and some local ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back