4th 3 Mobile Test: Australia v India @ Adelaide (Thu-Mon)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The US Government have asked for the video of the days play. They are going to use it during their interrogations at Guantenemo Bay as a form of torture.....

Oh the humanity...

FFS, these two blokes wouldnt make runs in CMCA I Grade. I reckon we'll get rolled by an innings.

Great comeback by the Indian's considering they were 4/150/ yesterday. They are definitely the 2nd best side after the Aussies

The US Government have asked for the video of the days play. They are going to use it during their interrogations at Guantenemo Bay as a form of torture.....

Oh the humanity...

FFS, these two blokes wouldnt make runs in CMCA I Grade. I reckon we'll get rolled by an innings.

If Damian Devola can, anyone can

(Log in to remove this ad.)

India has the right idea. They need runs on the board asap with two spinners in the side. This is just rubbing the salt in it for the Aussies. It's not like these two are just stonewalling and not scoring, they're scoring at a pretty good rate so there's no reason for them to stop

Nice crack right along the centre of Sharma's bat there. Better get a better bat sponser soon

This is a joke, we got way to complacent and underestimated the indians batting. I am sorry hogg lovers but he ain't a test player, simple as that. And our fielding has been the worst for as far a i can remember, Hussey just dropped another which makes it around 6 catchable chances dropped, that never happens to the aussies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back