Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:
Blocks Fox Footy on Facebook. I’m done with them. Never known a national broadcaster around the world to hate a club like they do with us. Sickening

Slobbo is always like that

Seriously how the **** are you still deliberating after 30 minutes when the prosecution case is: "he's guilty because we said he is" and "despite not being a chameleon, you could have seen where the person was directly behind you in your vision."
Some of you guys didn't watch the Boyd tribunal last week did you that lasted for 3 hours and 55 minutes to down grade from 1 to none. Get ready to sit tight as deliberation lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes there.

Seriously how the **** are you still deliberating after 30 minutes when the prosecution case is: "he's guilty because we said he is" and "despite not being a chameleon, you could have seen where the person was directly behind you in your vision."

If it’s 30 minutes surely there’s enough DOUBT

When you try and get our players off, you don’t ****ing admit to something you didn’t do!

Would have thought that was obvious on day 1 of being a a lawyer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Despite my bleating over the years about Heeney being the most talented player in the comp, I've avoided saying too much this year to avoid putting the moz on my favourite player putting together a career year.

This has instantly soured me on the whole ****ing season. **** the AFL and their corrupt, biased bullshit. We all know that any VIC golden boy would have got off tonight, but we can't let the Swans have nice things. Even winning the flag to jam it up the AFLs arse wouldn't all the way to make up for this.

Yeah, I know I'm an idiot because the team is bigger than one bloke, but this has single handedly sucked the joy out of this season for me. ****ing disgrace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back