Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:

No . As my house is covered in Tin foil and I have a cloak with gerbils sewn on it.
Each to their own, I thought in 2016 there was a fairytale narrative being run by the afl. This manifested itself in favourable umpiring outcomes both in the lead up and the actual GF.

I’m seeing parallels this year. So I think our game plan needs to adapt esp re first quarters.

Each to their own, I thought in 2016 there was a fairytale narrative being run by the afl. This manifested itself in favourable umpiring outcomes both in the lead up and the actual GF.

I’m seeing parallels this year. So I think our game plan needs to adapt esp re first quarters.

2016. I just thought the umpiring was shit.

I don't go down the tinfoil route. I listen to friends that don't have the conscious bias towards their side that comes when evaluating things .

In the wake of more VFL garbage decisions....

Time the interstate clubs formed a Super League and leave the VFL behind.

Swans
Brisbane
WC
Freo
Port
GC
Crows
Geelong
Tassie Kangaroos
Canberra Orange team
Melbourne Amalgamation team 1 (Hawks, Pies, Essendon) - everyone can hate them
Melbourne Amalgamation team 2 (Carlton, Melbourne) - everyone can hate them
Melbourn Amalgamation team 3 (Dogs, Richmond, Saints) - everyone can not care about them

Tassie gets to chose 3 players from Each Melbourne Amalgamation team who only get to protect 5 players each from being drafted by Tassie.

Other teams get to chose 2 players from the Melbourne Amalgamation teams who get to protect 18 players from this draft.

AFL admin to be moved out of Melbourne.
Tribunal held in rotating cities every year.

Last edited:

I don't go down the tinfoil route. I listen to friends that don't have the conscious bias towards their side that comes when evaluating things .
The umpiring in the 2016 GF, zero free kicks in a continuous 45 minute spell of footy, had never occurred in the history of the game, nor since that game.

Cool. I’m definitely biased. Think most neutrals could see bias in 2016, whether it be conscious or sub conscious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the wake of more VFL garbage decisions....

Time the interstate clubs formed a Super League and leave the VFL behind.

Swans
Brisbane
WC
Freo
Port
GC
Crows
Geelong
Tassie Kangaroos
Canberra Orange team
Melbourne Amalgamation team 1 (Hawks, Pies, Essendon) - everyone can hate them
Melbourne Amalgamation team 2 (Carlton, Melbourne) - everyone can hate them
Melbourn Amalgamation team 3 (Dogs, Richmond, Saints) - everyone can not care about them

Tassie gets to chose 3 players from Each Melbourne Amalgamation team who only get to protect 5 players each from being drafted by Tassie.

Other teams get to chose 2 players from the Melbourne Amalgamation teams who get to protect 18 players from this draft.

AFL admin to be moved out of Melbourne.
Tribunal held in rotating cities every year.
Where does Heeney come in to it

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back