Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Heeney 2.jpg

Isaac Heeney

Isaac Heeney is a crowd favourite and one of the best young players in the competition. The QBE Sydney Swans Academy graduate won the 2018 AFL Mark of the Year award, was selected in the AFL Players’ Association’s 22Under22 team in two of his eligible four years and played his 100th senior game in 2019. Heeney can be used in the midfield, forward line – where he booted four goals in star teammate Lance Franklin’s absence in Round 20 last year – or as a loose man in defence.

Isaac Heeney
DOB: 05 May 1996
DEBUT: 2015
DRAFT: #18, 2014 National Draft
RECRUITED FROM: Cardiff (NSW)

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh my God don't start me on THAT one!

A lot of people on here knock Barrett, but he has absolutely nailed it with this:

AND THIS ONE'S FOR THE AFL
IF ...
Harley can't win the Rising Star and Isaac can't win the Brownlow ...

THEN ...
the awards functions later this season are going to be flat. What a shame that players other than the Brownlow Medal favourite have this season been able to play the week after belting opponents in the head
Sorted!

1720745973530.png

Attachments

• 1720745854447.png
    1720745854447.png
    111.9 KB · Views: 14
Oh my God don't start me on THAT one!

A lot of people on here knock Barrett, but he has absolutely nailed it with this:

AND THIS ONE'S FOR THE AFL
IF ...
Harley can't win the Rising Star and Isaac can't win the Brownlow ...

THEN ...
the awards functions later this season are going to be flat. What a shame that players other than the Brownlow Medal favourite have this season been able to play the week after belting opponents in the head
One of the very few Melbourne-based media bods that's prepared to ruffle AFL feathers.

After every goal...

Isaac Heeney, should be on
On the park, where he belongs
Bad decision, media drama
Should be sacked, that MRO

Your haiku needs work.

Really hope he leads the votes on the night but the award goes to Butters or Toby Greene.

Obviously my preferred option too.

Would be a shit way for Chad to win it if Heeney is the overall vote getter on the night though.
Could you imagine trying to get up for the presentation and speech for that one, god you'd want the ground to swallow you up feeling shattered for a mate who you know deserved it. He'd probably wanna whisper in Hamish's ear before he starts proceedings to keep it very short and sweet.

Could you imagine trying to get up for the presentation and speech for that one, god you'd want the ground to swallow you up feeling shattered for a mate who you know deserved it. He'd probably wanna whisper in Hamish's ear before he starts proceedings to keep it very short and sweet.
Go the Bob Murphy option

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are only 4 players in the competition that average:- 20 disposals- 10 contested possessions- 1 goal;
View attachment 2045951

7AFL lists Chad, Cripps, Daicos, & Rankine as 'on the cusp'.

(FWIW, according to footywire, Chad 24 disposals, 9 contested & 1.6 goals a game).
Lowered the categories slightly and got the cusp for you with all their key stats in question

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 2.14.38 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 2.14.38 PM.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 13
Fine. We'll just change the qtr time music.

Heens
Rubbish ban
Christian out
The Big V, targeting you

Should be a fine
Bah bah bah
Make the song something heavy to piss everyone off. May as well do a proper job of it

Awful judgement, Jim was fallinggggg
Lawyer's fees, hope we're stallinggggg
Panel members, in the binnnn
Media frothing, to get him pinggged
Free Heens, yeah!

Fine. We'll just change the qtr time music.

Heens
Rubbish ban
Christian out
The Big V, targeting you

Should be a fine
Bah bah bah

You're haiku's are bad, and you should feel bad.

Player Watch #5 Isaac Heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back