Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

In be4 bluze have a moral victory for staying with us until qtr timee

“Great signs for the kids”

“Lots of upside for a developing side”

“Fans can get excited about player x”

Cripps alone is better than your entire midfield.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Cripps is a top player. I like Cripps. He's not Dusty though and he never will be. He's got the bullocking, pack-breaking side but he doesn't have the disposal or footy IQ of Martin. In other words he doesn't have class.

Richmond. Who the fudge are they anyway?
In the wilderness for nearly 40 years was it? Now up and about. Ha ha. good on you...
For the record...
Richmond has played Carlton 216 times for 89 wins, 125 losses and two draws.
7 wooden spoons to the blues 5 and 11 cups to the blues 16.
So when it comes to the business of sucking. You guys got us beat. Kudos!!!
Honestly I'd be gloating too..... it's been a long walk in the desert/jungle/tundra.
anyway good luck thurs....You should win.......you really should....;)

Richmond. Who the fudge are they anyway?
In the wilderness for nearly 40 years was it? Now up and about. Ha ha. good on you...
For the record...
Richmond has played Carlton 216 times for 89 wins, 125 losses and two draws.
7 wooden spoons to the blues 5 and 11 cups to the blues 16.
So when it comes to the business of sucking. You guys got us beat. Kudos!!!
Honestly I'd be gloating too..... it's been a long walk in the desert/jungle/tundra.
anyway good luck thurs....You should win.......you really should....;)
5 spoons in the last 16 yrs is nothing to be sneezed at, there is even a back to back in there as well, let's check the last 5 yrs - 7,4,7,6,2 wins each yr, yep the rebuild is right on track!
Do us all a favour & sign Bolton & SOS up for the next 1000 yrs!!!

Cripps is a top player. I like Cripps. He's not Dusty though and he never will be. He's got the bullocking, pack-breaking side but he doesn't have the disposal or footy IQ of Martin. In other words he doesn't have class.
Well put...
And I'm thinking cripps will wear himself out carrying that sheet side for so long...

5 spoons in the last 16 yrs is nothing to be sneezed at, there is even a back to back in there as well, let's check the last 5 yrs - 7,4,7,6,2 wins each yr, yep the rebuild is right on track!
Do us all a favour & sign Bolton & SOS up for the next 1000 yrs!!!

I see you have a keen eye for statistics - that suit your story.

Will Martin tag Walsh. It will be a good learning experience having a former Brownlow medalist trying to negate his influence in his first official game.
No way we get Dusty to tag anyone.

I see you have a keen eye for statistics - that suit your story.
Well whats the point in going back more than 16 yrs considering none of the current players were playing & they were completely different sides? When let's face it, all that really matters for this yr is what happens in 2019...
Every side has been good in the past & equally shit in the past as well.

No way we get Dusty to tag anyone.

Well whats the point in going back more than 16 yrs considering none of the current players were playing & they were completely different sides? When let's face it, all that really matters for this yr is what happens in 2019...
Every side has been good in the past & equally shit in the past as well.

Chest puffery is just that pointless posturing - your Club is in contention Carlton is in rebuild and development - simple. When Clubs are at the bottom of the ladder opposition thinks they will always be there and when Clubs are towards the top - supporters think that will be the case forever too.

I have no problem with opposition supporters laughing at recent record - will make the reverse laugh more enjoyable in due course.

All fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I'm sure tagging a first gamer is EXACTLY the role Dimma has in mind for Dusty.

<backs away slowly from the crazy person>

I didn’t think dimmer had anything else in mind other than tackle and pressure. Boring bloke, boring team to watch.

Carlton is the people’s team.

Any team that can match the tiggers pressure will beat them. This is a known fact.

I didn’t think dimmer had anything else in mind other than tackle and pressure. Boring bloke, boring team to watch.

Any team that can match the tiggers pressure will beat them. This is a known fact.

Well that rules you blokes out

Boring team to watch? LOL!
Guess scoring under 100 is highly entertaining....

Hey is Jeep still your sponsor this season? I thought it was a tad insensitive when they released the 2018 Tigers commemorative Jeep Wrangler after the Prelim.
Loads of features though...

3 reverse gears.
Room for a dozen passengers.
Automatic choke.

thats actually not that bad

Carlton is in rebuild and development

Carlton is the people’s team

Well, yeah, if by people you mean...

3e7a132786f7b1970cda0d67419e9409_fun-funny-clipart_399-450.jpeg

Boring team to watch? LOL!
Guess scoring under 100 is highly entertaining....

I like watching young kids play results aren’t always that important. Better than a tackle fest bore-a-thorn. And by watching young kids I don’t mean any references to your former club vice patron.

We give the people what they want.

[QUOTE="Jesse Deluxe, post: 59910513, member: 172892"]I like watching young kids play results aren’t always that important. Better than a tackle fest bore-a-thorn. And by watching young kids I don’t mean any references to your former club vice patron.

We give the people what they want.

Carlton is the people’s team.[/QUOTE]

Pedo

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter 56,000 members? That's cute.. JLT game 3 vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back