Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m hearing from that mate of mine ITK who works as a talent scout that LDU is far from from signing. Even with that comment “I love the club” from him a few months ago. That is why North are so willing to offer that F1 pick for next year. There will be a lot coming back for LDU when he leaves . (Don’t shoot the messenger) . My mates got a few right . Including the Parker scenario happening right now .

What about the Parker scenario did your mate get right?

He said we'd give the Swans pick 24 or whatever it is and get back their third rounder for Parker.

That hasn't happened yet btw.

I’m aware of that, which is why I asked. He’s got nfi when it comes to what we are offering unless he’s asked Brady we also haven’t offered what he claims, yet he is saying his “mate is right”.

He said we'd give the Swans pick 24 or whatever it is and get back their third rounder for Parker.

That hasn't happened yet btw.
He also said clarko was going to walk away this off season.

He says a lot of shit.

I’m aware of that, which is why I asked. He’s got nfi when it comes to what we are offering unless he’s asked Brady we also haven’t offered what he claims, yet he is saying his “mate is right”.
Theoretically it could still happen.

Then we'd have egg on our faeces.

He also said clarko was going to walk away this off season.

He says a lot of shit.
If that one comes true he'll probably get both right. Because the only thing I can imagine turning LDU's head would be more coaching turmoil at Arden St.

Jesus he was talking publically about how sad he was that his late dad wouldn't be able to see the success they are all about to achieve. That's not the words of someone who is thinking about moving, and it's definitely not the context where you'd bring something like that up flippantly.

Getting a bit ****ing bored of the doomsday predictions tbh.

If that one comes true he'll probably get both right. Because the only thing I can imagine turning LDU's head would be more coaching turmoil at Arden St.

Jesus he was talking publically about how sad he was that his late dad wouldn't be able to see the success they are all about to achieve. That's not the words of someone who is thinking about moving, and it's definitely not the context where you'd bring something like that up flippantly.

Getting a bit ****ing bored of the doomsday predictions tbh.
Can i like this post twice.

Jumping at shadows, this thread.
Yes.

Couple of steps removed from ITK however I heard there were clubs that approached his manager about the potential of a move this trade eon and the response they got was to not bother asking the question.

No one is ever signed till they’re signed or traded till they’re traded, but worried about him? Not till beyond the bye next year if there’s been no extension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless you have some genuine information that is difficult to refute, such as that poster (can't remember who) that spoke to Clarko himself, there should be no posts claiming that status imho.
True but people on this board really ramp it up too.

There are definitely ITK people on here but melbourne is a small town. Everyone knows someone. Ross said wtte of "My mate who is a talent scout (with another club) said this..."

He's not claiming anything else other than second hand info from a second or third hand source. Its just gossip and it might be right or it might be wrong. Just take it as gossip and if its right well that was a lucky break.

How good would that be 🤞

LDU doesn’t seem like the kind of guy that wants constant attention and speculation. He’ll sign Feb/march on a massive long term deal. Knowing that if we don’t get our act together and start to climb the ladder he can still ask for a trade to a contending club like numerous players each year

When he sees Sheez or Warlord getting the tag this year instead of himself, he’ll sign that contract quicker than a Kane Cornes contradiction..

He’ll get 40 touches a game when he’s roaming free through the arcs.

The ‘wants to see improvement before signing a monster deal’ strategy was proven effective not 3 months ago by Zurhaar’s team.

Nothing to be worried about there.

I’d say losing the similarly mature bodies of TT to indiscretions and Jy to lack of form left us exposed through the middle and spoiled the fun for LDU quite a bit. Syd Barker regardless.

All four of our big 100+ losses came via the midfield getting bullied.

Parker will help but I’ll be shocked if he has more than 25% CBA’s.

Maybe Darling can free Zurhaar up to roll through there significantly more.

Maybe Jy can de-scramble his brains and find some better form, soak up the pain for Luke for another year.

LDU - Sheezel - Wardlaw - McKercher will outclass plenty, but when opponents turn it into a fight they’ll naturally struggle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; '24 SBM - congrats LDU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back