Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

You think any of us are accepting this shit? The only reason other posters disagree with you is because you only ever come on here to whine at how the club is ****ed. If you think that’s the case, and supposedly have the foresight to predict it, then stop supporting us? Don’t waste your time, energy and money. Go yell at a cloud or something.

Exactly. I'm livid over today but I'm not getting on the piss and spamming every thread with "Sheezel, LDU should be traded" etc. every week. Just log off bro.

LDU had his worst game post-bye.

Didn't have much impact and was shocked because Dogs didn't put anyone on him. He was just ineffectual.
He still had 30 possessions and did some good stuff but I was wondering where he was all game.

Trade preacher on Twitter running with potentially requesting a trade this off season. Goes against everything reported 6 weeks ago and very strange.

Likely a click bait tweet, anyone heard anything?

Trade preacher on Twitter running with potentially requesting a trade this off season. Goes against everything reported 6 weeks ago and very strange.

Reckon he would leave immediately if the Clarkson rumours Henshaw was running with have any legs. Wouldn't blame him either..

Likely a click bait tweet? You mean definitely. Why would the 'trade preacher' know anything when no accredited AFL journos do?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone that knows less than the trade preacher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I asked the Aflatulator who knows a bit about wind and he called bullshit.

Although he did say if we got two top ten picks, we 'd listen. I mean surely we'd listen. I would. Personally I'm not use to us having just one pick in the first rd, it kind of sucks. 3 would make it much more interesting.

But isn't easy to say oh I heard player 'y' has had enough or wants out.

Let’s not start with these anonymous Facebook/Twitter accounts already, it’s not even September yet… good lord surely we’ve all learnt by now they are all full of shit.

Literally said on national telly that he wants to be at North for life.

But no, lets keep jumping at shadows.
Legitimately feel like he’s one of the top few really loyal players at the club.
I just don’t think it’s in his nature to jump ship. He loves the Roos.

What rumours?

This should be good lol

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think they are referring to when RossHenshaw claimed...
"From what I’ve heard this Hawthorn racism saga has really taken a toll with him … stay tuned for a big time announcement this preseason…. He’s done"

I remember earlier in the year he also claimed one of our players was going to retire mid season (Stevo? Simpkin?).
He also suggested trading Sheezel for multiple 1st rounders before the bye lol.
Basically take anything he says with a grain of coke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back