Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh hi & get f’d …
Unappreciative?
What has there been anything to be appreciative about tool ?
Wow. Calm down Charlie Brown. Ease up on the language, there’s kids around.

I didn’t just say you were unappreciative. But also a massive sook. Missed that part.

LDU may not be perfect. But he’s embraced this footy club and bleeds blue and white, since the moment he was drafted and walked through those door.

Has only ever said great things about North, despite us being total trash & basically winless for the entire time he’s been here and right now he’s as good as wasting his prime years in a winless club, when he could’ve easily done a JHF and taken the easy way out.

Had shortcomings with his defensive side of the game, which he’s clearly worked and improved on. And has his down weeks like anyone, but consistently pulls his finger out and still fights the fight, when we’re getting smashed and he has no one else to rely on.

After all that, we all have to read your idiotic comments about praying that he leaves, when he’s probably been one of the biggest shining lights that have helped our supporters through a nightmare few years.
So glad you have nothing to do with the decision making at the club. Clearly don’t have very many braincells up there champ.

I didn’t just say you were unappreciative. But also a massive sook. Missed that part.

LDU may not be perfect. But he’s embraced this footy club and bleeds blue and white, since the moment he was drafted and walked through those door.

Has only ever said great things about North, despite us being total trash & basically winless for the entire time he’s been here and right now he’s as good as wasting his prime years in a winless club, when he could’ve easily done a JHF and taken the easy way out.

Had shortcomings with his defensive side of the game, which he’s clearly worked and improved on. And has his down weeks like anyone, but consistently pulls his finger out and still fights the fight, when we’re getting smashed and he has no one else to rely on.

After all that, we all have to read your idiotic comments about praying that he leaves, when he’s probably been one of the biggest shining lights that have helped our supporters through a nightmare few years.
So glad you have nothing to do with the decision making at the club. Clearly don’t have very many braincells up there champ.

Love it! Old Rossy Henshaw has no clue.

IMG_6729.gif

“Counting down the days until we see the back of one of the best players that’s walked through the club doors in yearsss”

…gosh we’re a whiney bunch when things aren’t going our way. Can’t blame players for wanting to leave with such a sulky & unappreciative supporter base.
I’ve never ever once rated him in his entire career. Yes has good games, but as an overall product has been bitterly disappointing. Not reactionary from me, I’ve maintained my stance on LDU dating way back.

I’ve never ever once rated him in his entire career. Yes has good games, but as an overall product has been bitterly disappointing. Not reactionary from me, I’ve maintained my stance on LDU dating way back.
Yeah, you've been consistently wrong for quite a long time now...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It can only be opinion KC. We were barely good when he said he wanted to be a Roo for life, I doubt two dead rubber end season beltings against finalists will change any players focus.

“Counting down the days until we see the back of one of the best players that’s walked through the club doors in yearsss”

…gosh we’re a whiney bunch when things aren’t going our way. Can’t blame players for wanting to leave with such a sulky & unappreciative supporter base.
Unappreciative.. people pay a lot of money for membership. What the team including LDU dished up in Saturday against the Hawks was utter tripe . If he wants to go he can go . Simple. He’s the one that come out and said he was staying . So what is it Luke ?

I just hate how he is part of the cohort that can fall for the vanilla intensity and fade into the crowd along with Larkey, Zuurhar, Luke and Jy. The **** do these guys think leaders do?

I just hate how he is part of the cohort that can fall for the vanilla intensity and fade into the crowd along with Larkey, Zuurhar, Luke and Jy. The **** do these guys think leaders do?
In fairness, he does lead with his football. Did an absolute carry job in the midfield for games at a time. I criticised him a bit after the Dogs game but I look back and it was unnecessary straw splitting. He didn't chase at times, but he's top 10 in the whole comp for pressure acts and top 15 for average pressure acts, whilst being our best attacking mid.

The fact that he doesn't have the fanaticism of Sheezel to go after EVERY single ball just means he's not a freak in that regard. It isn't worthy of criticism in a team with far bigger problems, and I apologise to him.

He's as much of a leader as he'll ever be. He's capable of lifting the side with multiple moments of brilliance. That's his thing. The others in his cohort are more outgoing and more overt and do more media street, yet they haven't matched it with their footy output.

We need Larkey to stop calling for the thing on his head and to work with his teammates to work out leading patterns. We need Simpkin to have a concussion free period, to move out of the first midfield rotation, and to regain teammates' faith in his skills. We need Zurhaar to realise that premierships do not just appear on your doorstep, and then to pull his ****ing finger out and improve his work ethic both ways. His good form coincides with the team's. In regards to LMac, there's not a lot he can do. Focus more? Be more careful with the out on the fulls? He's a limited footballer capable of quality whose limits hamstring us when we least need it.

Just the other three alone doing those things effectively will make us five goals better. LDU's done and doing his bit, we need the others to ****ing join him

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It can only be opinion KC. We were barely good when he said he wanted to be a Roo for life, I doubt two dead rubber end season beltings against finalists will change any players focus.

Hope you’re right. But there are still grounds for concern given he’s one of a few players we’ve got who would command massive offers from other clubs. Unlike the Bull or Jy

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SEN just stated “I’m getting a lot of text messages from Roos fans saying the jungle drums are beating that LDU is gettable and wants out. I can put those fears at ease as that’s the exact opposite to all I’m hearing. I expect an extension to be done soon.”

SEN just stated “I’m getting a lot of text messages from Roos fans saying the jungle drums are beating that LDU is gettable and wants out. I can put those fears at ease as that’s the exact opposite to all I’m hearing. I expect an extension to be done soon.”
Who the **** is texting Tom Morris about their trade concerns?

Still have a funny feeling about this. His body language and demeanor seemed to shift dramatically over the past month and there is noise about. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pursue an opportunity to leave. With that said, i think the club would likely hold him to the final year of his contract before reassessing.

Still have a funny feeling about this. His body language and demeanor seemed to shift dramatically over the past month and there is noise about. I wouldn't be surprised if he tried to pursue an opportunity to leave. With that said, i think the club would likely hold him to the final year of his contract before reassessing.
He’s not going anywhere . I loved his demeanour. If you had any fibre of competitiveness about you as a player you should be pissed off with the way things were going onfield , if anything I’d like to see a few of his teammates showing the same level anger with our performance.

He’s not going anywhere . I loved his demeanour. If you had any fibre of competitiveness about you as a player you should be pissed off with the way things were going onfield , if anything I’d like to see a few of his teammates showing the same level anger with our performance.
Yep great points. I’ll still be wary until he signs though

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #9: Luke Davies-Uniacke [Part II] - [C7/J.Ralph] LDU declares he wants to be a NM player for life; inspired by Larkey/Sheez/Jy signing - pay the man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back