A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happened to the prognostications of The Horn and the revelations of Max McGraw?

Were they shown the door as part of the Shollsters extreme image makeover?

Is there a 'name' writer somewhere in waiting on a backdoor contract?

I need something other than the formguide to read at the bar!

The Whale.;)

Trinity 13.12 def Mar 8.9
Coll 16.13 def Xavs 12.9
Scotch 15.13 def Uni Blues 13.13
Dela 13.12 def OM 9.10
S.Bedes 15.11 def OB 13.10

Does anyone have any goss regarding any matches?

Ive heard that Uni Blues had their chances, and blew it, with Scotch stealing the points.
Dela where all over OM, as we all expected.
Xavs apparently looked slow and below their best, with the violets looking far superior, and must be equal favs with Dela.
Trinity and Marcellen, well i dont think anyone travelled out to see that match.
St.Bedes vs OB was a physical & close game that saw experience win the match.

Anything im missing?

Don't worry about Xavs, they haven't won a season opener in 4 years. They will still be the benchmark of the competition this year.

Don't worry about Xavs, they haven't won a season opener in 4 years. They will still be the benchmark of the competition this year.

Correct - usualy as interested in Round 1 as Paul roos (prior to this year) was in the NAB Cup

I have to say the ground is a little heavy at collegians this would have made the OX boys very tired late in the game as i am sure they arent use to it.. Coll on the other hand have trained on the heavy track most of the pre-season so there is a little more in the legs.

to paraphrase something i said at the start of last year -

'St.Bedes three-peet was a fantastic achievement but there A section granny was a one off and we will see them slide further and further until they are back in B or C section where they belong for the next 3 decades'.

A new role for 'Bert' Collins should be running water because he is rubbish.

OB's are an absolute bunch of girls as well.

Xav's are being xav's and ill put $1million they make the GF

'St.Bedes three-peet was a fantastic achievement but there A section granny was a one off and we will see them slide further and further until they are back in B or C section where they belong for the next 3 decades'.

we all know "fan" you are lacking in the pants department so learn to deal with it me thinks.. you'll be right.

just a quickie.. would the killer and stich be friends because they carpool or carpool because they are already friends.. or maybe not be friends at all just carpool purely on convenience

Ahhh Dave Madigan your a funny unliked little man for sure. Are you jealous Dave that you have nothing to do with your boys success, never seen such a highly paid collector of witches hats.

Competition seems a little weaker this year in my opinion. And I can't see Old M's being that good if they lost to that de la side on the weekend which i've been told had 7 debutants, 4 of them arn't even 20, and none of them are taller than 6 foot.

Xavs to shit it in this year... again

Ahhh Dave Madigan your a funny unliked little man for sure. Are you jealous Dave that you have nothing to do with your boys success, never seen such a highly paid collector of witches hats.

Tough comment regarding Dave Madigan.

I would have thought that he has had played a big part in the clubs success being a teacher at the school and pooling the resources and funneling them into the U/19's and then onto the Ones.

Still just my thoughts

Tips for this week

SBMT v UB - SBMT too strong at home
OS v DLS - Match of the round, no Duggan for De La injured last week in the twos, OS have the wood over De La (all but last season), De La by a kick
OM v C - Purple and Gold in the local derby
M v OB - The boys from buleen
OX v T - OX to bounce back

Tips for this week

SBMT v UB - SBMT too strong at home
OS v DLS - Match of the round, no Duggan for De La injured last week in the twos, OS have the wood over De La (all but last season), De La by a kick
OM v C - Purple and Gold in the local derby
M v OB - The boys from buleen
OX v T - OX to bounce back

UB
DLS (Duggan may be out, but a few others to return)
Coll
OB
OX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBMT - Too strong at home 25 pts
DLS - Some inclusions should be the difference 17pts
COLLEGIANS - Too strong for OMs 35 pts
OB - In a toss up 1 pt
OX - Cant lose 2 in a row 65 pts

SBMTv UB - Revenge for the drawn final
OS v DLS - Perhaps a big call, but I'm making it
OM v Coll - Coin toss
Marc v OB - OB just too rough, tough and butch for the nice guys at Marcellin
OX v T - Tossed the first game away, will start to get organised at home

De la (last years runner up) over Old Scotch (didnt even make finals) is not a big call seeing as though the majority have tipped de la

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back