A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent Croad has been seen running down at Dairy Bell Oval, looking to play for DLS in about 4 weeks time.

Two weeks ago I heard he was going to play with st kilda city. Couldn't spot a clearance in neither vafa nor sfl... All talk until fomalitirs are finalized.

James Jorgensen will dominate this year. His ability on the field is to be commended and his ability to get his G U NNNNN TTT out is is unprecedented. Go Jorg!

SBMT had a hard fought 15 point win over the Blues - 13.9.81 to 9.12.66

In an entertaining and bruising encounter, Uni led by 10 points with about 10 minutes to play, but 5 unanswered goals to the Tigers put the game away.

The Blues were the better side for most of the afternoon, but when SBMT finally decided to go long and direct only when the game looked like it might have slipped past them, it all clicked and the goals came (They'd only had 7 in three and a half quarters).

It appears word has got around A section that if you are prepared to back yourself and run and carry against St Bedes, they don't handle it particularly well.

SBMT had a hard fought 15 point win over the Blues - 13.9.81 to 9.12.66

In an entertaining and bruising encounter, Uni led by 10 points with about 10 minutes to play, but 5 unanswered goals to the Tigers put the game away.

The Blues were the better side for most of the afternoon, but when SBMT finally decided to go long and direct only when the game looked like it might have slipped past them, it all clicked and the goals came (They'd only had 7 in three and a half quarters).

It appears word has got around A section that if you are prepared to back yourself and run and carry against St Bedes, they don't handle it particularly well.

Diablo I hope no one is paying for your services. Obviously the 2 teams that have learnt to run and carry against SBMT have had so much success in gaining 4 points

a1002.gif

I give you all permission to cower at my feet and bask in my reflected awesomeness.

For this week, anyway. Apparently it was a fairly easy round to tip!

get some sleep mate, you're talking crazy

I follow SBMT, watch most of their games, home and away, have done for the last 5 years, and in the last 12 months this is something i've noticed.

Yes, we have ended up winning the opening two games, but when teams have run hard and taken it to us, we haven't played well.

On Saturday we only got the chocolates because we decided it was time to go long and direct out of desperation as much as anything else, and it just happened to work. Better sides than the Blues will not allow us off the hook like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you Diablo thats why I am tipping against you this week!

Tips are

Old Brighton
Uni Blues
Old Xavs
De La
Old Scotch

I went out and saw DLS vs Scotch on sat, scotch were extremely impressive in the first 15 minutes and also fought well in the last, kicking 2 goals against the breeze to get back in front with a few minutes remaining, i think it will be a very close and tough match between them and SBMT, maybe SBMT are slight favourites given the home ground advantage down at Brindisi St

Sheik is now known as 'His Royal Highness Premier Sheik' may have been dethroned as part of King Shollster's Extreme makeover campaign....looks like to spread from Elsternwick Park to Toorak Road...

P.S Why can't we get a copy of the Amateur Footballer on line?...just as important as the twitter/twotter.

Oops...it's my shout...time for a snakes.

The Whale.

Selections for Round 3.

Old Brighton (just)
Uni Blues (just)
Xavs (by plenty)
DLS (just)
SBMT (just)

Remember the diggers and buy a badge and shout the old fella at the corner of the bar a 7oz this coming Anzac Day weekend.

The Whale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back