A Section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OTs notch up their 3rd win out of 4 to sit 4th having knocked off Brighton and Scotch.

Would it be fair to say they're the surprise packets of the first month?

I hope Mark Passador enjoyed the view from the Old Scotch forward line. :eek:

Is that the old guy who stands in front of the grandstand with the booming voice?

No Passador is the FF for OS, he is a Old Trinity boy but now plays for Scotch (mind you hasn't played footy at OT since under 19's he has been playing in the SAFL)

haha yeah thats the last time i follow your tips mate!

Oh well some tough ones to pick, how could you go for OM's?

Went down to Camberwell on the weekend to watch OS OT and it bemuses me how OS has been in A grade for so long. For a team that prides themselves on being a semi-proffesional club, they really do battle.

Best thing for the Cardinals will be to get relegated, lose the dead weight that brings on this reputation of an arrogant culture-less club and rebuild.

Went down to Camberwell on the weekend to watch OS OT and it bemuses me how OS has been in A grade for so long. For a team that prides themselves on being a semi-proffesional club, they really do battle.

Best thing for the Cardinals will be to get relegated, lose the dead weight that brings on this reputation of an arrogant culture-less club and rebuild.

I stayed away from K2 stadium as i thought OS would run over OT, obviously they are in some strife, they should look to off load some players sooner rather than later.

The clash at dairy bell did not disappoint though, great game, great result!

I guess you are suprised today?

Completely disregard my last comment. The weekends results show that i don't know much about this years comp. I actually feel i need to apologise for posting that dribble.

Well done to Trinity

Also, good to see john shaw for OX in this comp. On the doggies rookie list for 2 years and not good enough for AFL but will be a top player at this level.

Oh is everything ok Alabama Hot Pocket? You really have it in for Old Scotch and you appear to be emotionally involved! Did one of the Scotch boys break up with you recently???

Oh so am I!!!

I think he is somehow involved at OS and is hopeful some of them read this and fire up a bit, sounds like a disappointed supporter to me.

I can assure you I'm not a disgruntled supporter of the Cardinals for I'd rather saw off my arm with a spoon then be affiliated with them. Their demise is my happiness for it could ensure another season in A grade for me!

I'll stop with the cheap shots when OS can prove that their worthy of a spot in A grade given the amount of money floating around the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is quite clear that Alabama Hot Pocket does have some affiliation with OS, maybe a a fringe 2s or 3s player that doesnt like the money being thrown at new players taking his spot?

I tend to agree with him in some points, especially the money issue, OS seem to be employing the recruiting policy of the tigers, paying money for hacks such as tambling instead of buddy and passing on pavlich.

Could OS be the Richmond Tigers?

I believe AHP maybe associated with the Cardinals, who are now the Richmond Centrals' clubbies after OS chose not to field a clubbies team during the off-season.

Would explain why he had time to get to the OS -v- OT game after the Richmond Central clubbies' match had finished.

Interesting to note that St Bedes Mentone and Old Scotch have come to an agreement to have the ANZAC Day match hosted by Old Scotch next season.

At this stage you'd have to think that was rather optimistic from an OS viewpoint....that they'd actually be in Premier section in 2011 to host the match. A bit of work to do at K2 Stadium before that one comes to fruition!

Scribe – I think you may have hit the nail on the head with the Clubbies comment!

Let’s be honest OS DO in fact deserve their spot in Premier A because they have not been relegated (for 20+ years from memory) It’s pretty simple - If you are in the bottom 2 you go down, if you are not you stay up and they have managed to stay up every year all be it without having to make any room in the trophy cabinet but hey good on em!

Now on the other hand yes they are struggling but like every other year they will end up scraping together 5-6 maybe 7 wins and will be in Premier A again next year.

Same $hit different year innit?

I can assure you I'm not a disgruntled supporter of the Cardinals for I'd rather saw off my arm with a spoon then be affiliated with them. Their demise is my happiness for it could ensure another season in A grade for me!

I'll stop with the cheap shots when OS can prove that their worthy of a spot in A grade given the amount of money floating around the club.

Alabama Hot Pocket, get a grip on yourself and stop posting such nonsense! You were a clubbies player last year at OS who when asked to be apart of the Club due to the new thirds system sulked and walked away, you now play at Richmond Central in clubbies south. This nonsense about bad culture is simply and utterly wrong!!! The culture at Old Scotch is stronger than it has ever been and anyone involved at the Club can vouch for this. Now with the departure of those weak individuals OS is moving forward. Your disgruntled attitude is appalling and I hope now that you’re actually paying your subs at Richmond. Your going to have to learn to be apart of a whole club as Clubbies Football is a dying Division. The VAFA wants to get rid of it, it is unsociable and disruptive to Clubs hence the introduction of the new thirds section. Concentrate on your own football in your own Division and thread.

The reason for poor performances is simple; they are not playing good football at the moment, and consistency is the issue.

a1004.gif

There's talk of a stewards' inquiry over Ammo Footy, ARod and Chazz Michaels picking OMs over St Bedes. Wish I had!

Alabama Hot Pocket, get a grip on yourself and stop posting such nonsense! You were a clubbies player last year at OS who when asked to be apart of the Club due to the new thirds system sulked and walked away, you now play at Richmond Central in clubbies south. This nonsense about bad culture is simply and utterly wrong!!! The culture at Old Scotch is stronger than it has ever been and anyone involved at the Club can vouch for this. Now with the departure of those weak individuals OS is moving forward. Your disgruntled attitude is appalling and I hope now that you’re actually paying your subs at Richmond. Your going to have to learn to be apart of a whole club as Clubbies Football is a dying Division. The VAFA wants to get rid of it, it is unsociable and disruptive to Clubs hence the introduction of the new thirds section. Concentrate on your own football in your own Division and thread.

The reason for poor performances is simple; they are not playing good football at the moment, and consistency is the issue.

Fair tackle, *ball spills out*, umpire yells "play on!!"

Alabama please give us a rebuttal or do a daniel sargent and come out swinging!

sounds like kickit has some serious bug stuck up his rectum, but looks like he has worked out alabama hot pocket, could be controversial and i will definately be tuning in to see the response from him

Feathers ruffled much?
Nonsense is an A grade side with direct links to a school battling to field a Third side each week due to the mistreatment of the middle and lower tier players.
You seem quite certain that you’ve pinpointed my identify to a disgruntled ex player. Given the turnover of players at Scotch, many of which would undoubtedly be disgruntled, you still have a pool of about 200 to choose from.
If it really was a happy team at Scotch land, anonymous jabs from behind a keyboard shouldn’t cause such reactions. The club has been celebrating mediocrity for 30 years, and it’s certainly not going to cease anytime soon.
So please, continue to justify the 30 years without a premiership on inconsistent football, but all know, the sky is falling at Camberwell Road

This Post goes to show you dont get it. Arrogant terrible attitude. But that is just for some of you. there are some great blokes down there and some really good players. I bet you wouldnt know the names of more than half the guys in the 3rds. All the best to the most, but the arogant cancers should finally get over themselves

Feathers ruffled much?
Nonsense is an A grade side with direct links to a school battling to field a Third side each week due to the mistreatment of the middle and lower tier players.
You seem quite certain that you’ve pinpointed my identify to a disgruntled ex player. Given the turnover of players at Scotch, many of which would undoubtedly be disgruntled, you still have a pool of about 200 to choose from.
If it really was a happy team at Scotch land, anonymous jabs from behind a keyboard shouldn’t cause such reactions. The club has been celebrating mediocrity for 30 years, and it’s certainly not going to cease anytime soon.
So please, continue to justify the 30 years without a premiership on inconsistent football, but all know, the sky is falling at Camberwell Road

Your an idiot. Here are 3 reasons why.

1 - Trying to pretend your not an EX os clubbies player in the a section thread when you made it pretty clear in clubbies thread that you were.

2 - Taking the piss out of a team thats playing A section footy when your just a dreg playing clubbies (south).

3 - You actually get cocky about winning clubbies (south) games?

This Post goes to show you dont get it. Arrogant terrible attitude. But that is just for some of you. there are some great blokes down there and some really good players. I bet you wouldnt know the names of more than half the guys in the 3rds. All the best to the most, but the arogant cancers should finally get over themselves

Fraser 45, I’m sorry but your really are a feeble ignorant fool, and your post shows your inability to recognise how hypocritical and duplicitous you are. You say it is the rest of the Club that has this terrible arrogant attitude, and that we need to get over ourselves, your forgetting the fact that it was the Club who were tirelessly trying to make it work for you, and it was, to use your words the arrogant attitude from the group of men who couldn’t get of themselves and join something of greater reason, and magnitude. You wanted to have your own set of rules, and that is not how a CLUB works. This is all that is needed to be said on the matter, stop the pot shots from behind the desk, good luck with your season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back