A Section Amateur Football (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope OE do get relegated, saves me a trip out of the comforts of the leafy inner east suburbs, next to go SBMT, ship off bogans, join local comps.

I don't think playing the likes of OS, OX, SBMT and OB early in the season is to bad, maybe with the exception of OS who normally start well the rest tend to take a few rounds to show good form.

ST BEDES PREMIERS 2008 (30 points)
A- GRADE

ST BEDES PREMIERS 2007 (17 points)
B-GRADE

ST BEDES PREMIERS 2006 (1 point)
C-GRADE

Going by this scale should be those talented bogans by 10 goals this year!! Too good werent they??? So much for rich little snobs ey?? :D

I wonder how long it took you to do that maths equation Shin splints?

SBMT still havent beaten OS why is that? An will not beat them anytime soon, Rnd 2 OS vs SBMT at Camberwell on Anzac Day is shaping up to be one of the games of the year, the result will be same as last year.

SBMT still havent beaten OS why is that? An will not beat them anytime soon, Rnd 2 OS vs SBMT at Camberwell on Anzac Day is shaping up to be one of the games of the year, the result will be same as last year.

And OS haven't won a GF since the early 1800!

You had your chance last year v OX and choked, rack off.....

How did your mob go in the GF last year?

Oh that's right....you didn't make it did you? :thumbsu:

Rd 2 2009 will be a great game. Despite the mud slinging, the two sides play very similar footy and it was great to see SBMT get up in 2008 because they play great team footy - Collegians had all the individual stars. OS actually trying to do the same and play team footy. Last year's game was one of the best in recent times and would be good to see a repeat of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 2 2008?? St Bedes built up nicely during the year to hit peak form in the finals!! Great coaching, great team work.

OS??

STBEDES >>>>> OS

what? you gonna argue that are ya??

Not sure what there is to argue. SMBT deserved to win it, they played great team footy. OS seem to be striving to do the same, obviously not there yet. They were tipped to finish last by a mile in 08 so 4th was a good result with a very young group.

There is only 1 thing worse than a bad loser and thats a bad winner ShinSplints! It's pretty ****ing obvious SBMT were the best side last year hence they have a flag with PREMIERS 2008 on it you clown, no-one is trying to argue that!

Hasn't been much said about the OX boys on here, anyone know how they are going? did they pick up or loose many players? Same with OI any inside word?

Xavs never gone...lost a few but not as many as rumours said. Also a couple of handy pick ups, Matt Ball and talking to others. Still strong despite a very ordinary bloke as coach.

Agree, Plumber. Xavs gone!!

About time they followed the global crisis and were in the midst of a cyclical downturn.

Ball is a good player obviously, but it is pretty hard to replace Chatfield, Scanlan, Sam Johnstone, Arnold and Handley who have all moved on.

It may be a couple of lean years ahead for those arrogant pr1cks at Toorak Park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back