A Section Amateur Football (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats the mail on how Coll, will go this year, who have they lost? who have they gained? I reakon mid table and in 2 or 3 years they will be back in B section where they belong,
Is Fergus Watts going to play?

Agree, Plumber. Xavs gone!!

About time they followed the global crisis and were in the midst of a cyclical downturn.

Ball is a good player obviously, but it is pretty hard to replace Chatfield, Scanlan, Sam Johnstone, Arnold and Handley who have all moved on.

It may be a couple of lean years ahead for those arrogant pr1cks at Toorak Park...

Not the first club required to replace a couple of players and fill a couple of spots from one year to another. Funnily enough they have managed to fill spots for a good 14 years now Billy Boy.

Sorry River man,
But OX will struggle this year, i think they will be lucky to make the 4, but will be competitive for most of the year, already licking my lips for I think round 6 or 7, OS vs OX at EP on Sunday will be on for young and old.

Sorry River man,
But OX will struggle this year, i think they will be lucky to make the 4, but will be competitive for most of the year, already licking my lips for I think round 6 or 7, OS vs OX at EP on Sunday will be on for young and old.

1st Semi Final, Final Quarter, 13th Minute Mark. Scotch Leading by 31 points.

licking your lips?

Sorry River man,

FPE - 2 questions:

1. why are you so sure OX will struggle in 09?

2. why will it be on for young and old between OX and OS - is there some bad blood there or something?

Season 09 is a new year Gas Mask, and eons7 have you got any idea about anything please re think your question.

Still awaiting for some substance behind your prediction FPE. Your obviously taking a stab in the dark seeing as half the players Billy mentioned to have left toorak park have already completed most the pre-season training.

Any truth to the rumours that Ries and Stone will add to EFL team v VAFA in march after defecting to balwyn??

Season 09 is a new year Gas Mask, and eons7 have you got any idea about anything please re think your question.

Why not just answer the questions posed FPE? They didn't seem like tough questions to me based on the statements that you made.

I have plenty of ideas about VAFA football, yes. I do not however know why it would be "on for young and old" given it has never been on for young and old before between these two teams over the last 10-15 years that I am aware of.

Was just interested in any substance behind your 2 statements. If there is none, we move on.

Why not just answer the questions posed FPE? They didn't seem like tough questions to me based on the statements that you made.

I have plenty of ideas about VAFA football, yes. I do not however know why it would be "on for young and old" given it has never been on for young and old before between these two teams over the last 10-15 years that I am aware of.

Was just interested in any substance behind your 2 statements. If there is none, we move on.

I have a feeling what he was referring to was that now that the scotchies have secured a couple of big names (if you call them big) that they might be able to shake the monkey off their back that has been haunting them for so many years and that they are excited.
I look forward to reading the results when big gerta kicks a bag against them. Bet they are licking their lips for that one too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big announcement out of Tigerland may cause me to change my username to Happy23!

Regards

Surly

PS Should have been done years ago...

Big announcement out of Tigerland may cause me to change my username to Happy23!

Regards

Surly

PS Should have been done years ago...

Ok well can't say Big announcement and not elaborate on that otherwise it's a pointless post.

Als can some explain why N.Stone left collegians to go to Balwyn and is now back at collegians? Not much loyalty there in the first place.

Ok well can't say Big announcement and not elaborate on that otherwise it's a pointless post.

Als can some explain why N.Stone left collegians to go to Balwyn and is now back at collegians? Not much loyalty there in the first place.

Trott, pretty easy to work out if you ask me. Balwyn offered him big money and Waynes counter offer was even better, nothing to do with loyalty.

Surly whats the big news out of tigerland?

Trott, pretty easy to work out if you ask me. Balwyn offered him big money and Waynes counter offer was even better, nothing to do with loyalty.

Surly whats the big news out of tigerland?

I understand people get paid to play at all the clubs - although its not allowed we all know it goes on. But tell me if I am wrong here what happened to loyalty? Surely most of these blokes that are getting paid to play have also been given jobs or given a leg up in companies.

what happened to playing footy for the love it? I know my comments don't extend to the greater community of the VAFA but the select few that jump from club to club for better coin is in my opinion poor form.

Or would it be that the cash is running out at Balwyn? The head honcho recently lost a hell of a lot of money, and the belts are being tightened on Cherry Rd.

Playing with Balwyn atm and their seems to be a lot of porshces and bmw around the training ground. It's fair to say the money isn't drying up

If the cash isnt running out at Balwyn then it seems the pockets are just getting deeper at The Trott. Pretty silly if you ask me, when everyone knows they are dishing out the dollars makes any prospective premiership redundant in most eyes.

If the cash isnt running out at Balwyn then it seems the pockets are just getting deeper at The Trott. Pretty silly if you ask me, when everyone knows they are dishing out the dollars makes any prospective premiership redundant in most eyes.

Lets cut the B/S (Sorry Brian) if they aren't on a transfer list they are not going anywhere.

Fact. Chatfiled, Lucas and Ross from OX have been cleared to play in EFL.

Not Fact. Stone and Ries playing in the EFL

Lets cut the B/S (Sorry Brian) if they aren't on a transfer list they are not going anywhere.

Fact. Chatfiled, Lucas and Ross from OX have been cleared to play in EFL.

Not Fact. Stone and Ries playing in the EFL

Lucas?? Is that Matt Lucas your talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back