Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Skip to 2024: Simpson coaching tenure officially ends

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its time to change coaches but I am dirty at the senior players for letting the coach down.

The players have a lot to answer for. There should be more than a few having sleepless nights now the wheel is turning.

Just watching Hutchinson hit contests and stick tackles on the weekend shows how far off the pace the vast bulk of our players are in their mindset and approach to the game.

imagine if they announce a new coach and this dude walks out

800px-Southgate_2023.jpg

Imagine thinking for one second the club cares what the public think. They’ve not bowed to public pressure once in the history, they’re the most insular and financially insulated club in footy.

Take your victory lap and we’ll see you in a few years.
We are the wokest club in the AFL. We do care about public opinion… maybe too much given how much we bend over for the AFL and our complete lack of fight against the WAFC

The players have a lot to answer for. There should be more than a few having sleepless nights now the wheel is turning.

Just watching Hutchinson hit contests and stick tackles on the weekend shows how far off the pace the vast bulk of our players are in their mindset and approach to the game.
I thought it ironic that apparently senior players were texting and unhappy. Well I hope the interim coach gives them plenty to text about. They would be bolstering the WAFL team if it was me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the wokest club in the AFL. We do care about public opinion… maybe too much given how much we bend over for the AFL and our complete lack of fight against the WAFC
Lol. Jog on mate.

You’re free to be terrified of change, but I can absolutely assure we are not the ‘wokest’ club in footy. Embarrassingly far from the rest of the comp in so many ways on so many common sense stances, but let’s save that chat for another day.

And get a heap of these underperforming senior players in the Beagles will hopefullly make the Beagles competitive and provide a good development environment for our youngsters.

Matthew Knights coaching record: Cant Wait!!

YearsClubGames (W–L–D)
2008–2010Essendon67 (25–41–1)
2022West Coast1 (0–1–0)
that looks AMAZING compared to the last 3 years.

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back