Coach Adam Simpson Megathread est. 2017 - Staying for 2024, Lyon’s Cryin’

Will Simpson be Head Coach at WCE in 2024

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve lost Jones and on track to lose by 100. Not sure how much longer Simmo can keep defending this ‘journey’

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So another coach is getting a different result with only 27 to pick from?

And which coach is taking this on to commit harri Karri?
I know nothing on field would change .

Maybe get chocco Williams to come in and smash some faces in

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, let's get a new coach so we have a fresh face to stick pins into or throw darts at.
We don't have the talent to compete and this will take time.
But sure, let's keep dissing the coach.

Go Simpo!
Boys are so committed playing out of their skins, what a motivator Simpo is.
Sam Mitchell is a direct communicator.
Simpo is Synergising and going on a journey.

Witnessing the death of a club here, but their young and injuries camp will defend them. Hawks wouldn’t have 1 all Aust candidate, truly horrifying display.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

There are no relatively quick solutions for a decade or more of poor tallent identification and list management. The last class we drafted was Shuey and Nic. It is a contest and cladss beats plodders every time. We have persevered with many that are not up to it - any coahching will never elevate most of our list top quality AFL players. Game plan relies on tallent to execute basics well under pressure. Its an arrogant attiture perhaps due to isolation and a lack of accountability. The number of posters on here that constantly rubbish other teams is perhaps instructive.

We dont have a strong onfield leader and havent since Cuz. We get excited about drafting second tier player who will some how become Judd's. Draft Wardlaw etc if we want to win.

1684647479635.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back