Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

The parts you are missing are the way he was treated and the fact we got nothing for him.
Getting not much for him I think is shit, definitely and poor management on our behalf and heads should role.
However, I'm not going to feel sorry for a bloke who is on nearly $1million per year (according to media) because he had to change teams. He basically said he doesn't have to go see his very young daughter during the season so that makes me have less empathy for him.

How nice of Beams to post on Adam Treloar’s Instagram wishing him well.

This prick is part of the reason we lost a quality human being from our club.

View attachment 1011100
Adz has depression = good guy, club ****ed him
Beams has depression after dad/best mate dies = prick

Adz has depression = good guy, club f’ed him
Beams has depression after dad/best mate dies = prick
Adam Treloar is an exceptional person.

Based upon my interactions with Beams, that’s my opinion of him. He’s a dirtbag.

Treloar has confirmed that Buckley told him he wouldn't be welcomed back by senior players.

It's an interesting approach to the situation.

We can only hope that Buckley was telling the truth, because it wouldn't go down too well among the playing group if he'd used them to shoehorn a teammate out of the club.

Advance warning for all those who follow the game day threads.
I will be actively barracking for Treloar to tear us a new one when we play the Dogs.
Please block me on the day if you can’t stand the heat.

Yeah me to

I'll be applauding everytime he hits a Collingwood player on the chest with 95% of his disposals

Adam Treloar is an exceptional person.

Based upon my interactions with Beams, that’s my opinion of him. He’s a dirtbag.
Good for you

Treloar has confirmed that Buckley told him he wouldn't be welcomed back by senior players.

We can only hope that Buckley was telling the truth, because it wouldn't go down too well among the playing group if he'd used them to shoehorn a teammate out of the club.
Based on everything we've heard about this my conclusion is Buckley was telling the truth.
His tweet to Edmund at the time was very flimsy and was just an attempt to protect the players.

I do however find our coach responding to stuff like this on social media very childish, 21st century and all..

Based on everything we've heard about this my conclusion is Buckley was telling the truth.
His tweet to Edmund at the time was very flimsy and was just an attempt to protect the players.

I do however find our coach responding to stuff like this on social media very childish, 21st century and all..

Gutted for Adz. If true, Grundy better not be one of those senior players :sick:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m struggle to believe either could be true.

Have to say I’m very impressed with the outpouring of love and respect for AT on this thread. Your club could learn a thing or two about class from its fans.
From purely a family perspective, I had hoped Adam would go to GCS if he didn’t stay at the Pies.

It makes me sick to think how much he loved playing for us only for Buckley + the other clowns in charge to throw him out like garbage

Same here. It’s cut me up today hearing both he and Stepho saying they loved the club and wanted to stay only for us to force them out. Still very raw.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Same here. It’s cut me up today hearing both he and Stepho saying they loved the club and wanted to stay only for us to force them out. Still very raw.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It's going to be raw for a while. A little bit of the Collingwood FC died over this trade period.

JB I too have been tossing this around, just hoping i can leave these thoughts with respect unblemished for both men.
Could it be this?
The playing group consists of a band of say 30 odd men; lets reduce it to 20 leaving out very junior members whose voice may be less loud. Lets say 5 or so ( maybe the senior of the seniors), after being told of the TPP position, suggested that they would be agreeable for AT to depart and that a good number of others did not want this?
Its perfectly understandable that all players wished him all the best with a, 'sad to see you go and good luck' farewell message.
I guess there are other things behind the departures of the three main players, particularly in those of Adam and JS that are best keep from everyday official media discussion. A for instance may be that JS's exit is almost exclusively off field related, the club can hardly be expected to detail the crosses which are known throughout the footy industry and the reason why only one club came after a player with the credentials of JS.
I hope i am not looking hard for a silver lining, the time in near for a week or two pause from footy, this week has been as hard as the last day of 2018 in many ways.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back