Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Very difficult to read Treloar’s account of his exit. This is the first time I have ever been ashamed of our club. Disgusting behaviour from Bucks and the rest of the club.

Very difficult to read Treloar’s account of his exit. This is the first time I have ever been ashamed of our club. Disgusting behaviour from Bucks and the rest of the club.

It’s indescribable, isn’t it? I’ve never felt this way about the Pies. No loss in a Grand Final, no PR scandal, nothing has made me feel like this

So the general jistnow is that Bucks is a blatant liar. The only time he spoke out during this was to spew utter garbage?
Give us a spell you bloody sheep, there's always 2 sides to every story and lines often get blurry. Once again, settle the fu** down, I'm sure Adz $900k per year will make up for his "hurt".

Hope Bucks sees this so he can pat you on the head

Would anyone change their mind if next season Treloar's form drops through the floor during netballl season?
Of course they ****ing will, same goes if we're in contention next year too but these halfwits won't admit anything like that of course, and if either happens they'll just find excuses or something else to sook about.

It’s indescribable, isn’t it? I’ve never felt this way about the Pies. No loss in a Grand Final, no PR scandal, nothing has made me feel like this
I love Bucks but he’s made me ashamed of my club. Going to need a lot of time to get over this feeling.

Yes money talks, but the list management team have basically shown the AFL world that they won't pay up if it's not convenient for the TPP.

Big offers will now look shaky and insecure.

Treloar should be livid. Was promised a big pay day after playing for unders only to be given away like a red-headed stepchild when he was due to pull in the dollars.
Yeah i don't know how he will even pay the rent now, better start shopping at Forges in Footscray from now on.

Of course they ******* will, same goes if we're in contention next year too but these halfwits won't admit anything like that of course, and if either happens they'll just find excuses or something else to sook about.
The parts you are missing are the way he was treated and the fact we got nothing for him.

Yeah i don't know how he will even pay the rent now, better start shopping at Forges in Footscray from now on.

Just how Treloar alluded to the 'business side' of the football world.

Size of the wage doesn't matter. These guys are lucky to play for more than a few years and when they do they want their cheque before it's all over.

If it looks like your club will pull the rug out on the agreement then you can be sure players will hesitate before entertaining a deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love Bucks but he’s made me ashamed of my club. Going to need a lot of time to get over this feeling.

I don’t believe it all jmac.

I’m sure Bucks wanted these boys out, but the rest of the one-sided media coverage? No way will it be as bad as portrayed. I’m not advocating it’s been done well. But a hard job that had to be done. We shouldn’t get caught up in the hysteria.

I don’t believe it all jmac.

I’m sure Bucks wanted these boys out, but the rest of the one-sided media coverage? No way will it be as bad as portrayed. I’m not advocating it’s been done well. But a hard job that had to be done. We shouldn’t get caught up in the hysteria.
I believe what Adz said is true. And I find it very hard to process.

There was a definite get him out at all costs attitude

Whilst I partially blame Buckley, he’s had his coaching career sidetracked by this administration. This salary cap put us in a position we should never have been in.

Weak as piss negotiators giving players ridiculous contracts, this is the fallout.

I believe what Adz said is true. And I find it very hard to process.

Is it beyond the realms of possibilities that senior players at the club were not interested in AT's family arrangements coming at the expense of potential success given the Beams situation?

I have no doubt players would be angry at his plans given what he has said in the past.

Is it beyond the realms of possibilities that senior players at the club were not interested in AT's family arrangements coming at the expense of potential success given the Beams situation?

I have no doubt players would be angry at his plans given what he has said in the past.
Some players sure. Just highlights the division at the club. Unless this is fixed we will face an Adelaide style implosion.

In the old days it was Richmond who treated players like this. Unfortunately they woke up, we’ve gone to sleep.

Some players sure. Just highlights the division at the club. Unless this is fixed we will face an Adelaide style implosion.

In the old days it was Richmond who treated players like this. Unfortunately they woke up, we’ve gone to sleep.

If Treloar was genuine about not having issues with his family in Queensland he would have kept his mouth shut the whole time about it. By making a grandiose announcement supporting equal opportunity etc he effectively gives himself an out if and when his form dips because of his family arrangements. I would and talking about be pretty upset if I were a player, for some people it's not all about mates your feelings on TV.

If Treloar was genuine about not having issues with his family in Queensland he would have kept his mouth shut the whole time about it. By making a grandiose announcement supporting equal opportunity etc he effectively gives himself an out if and when his form dips because of his family arrangements. I would and talking about be pretty upset if I were a player, for some people it's not all about mates your feelings on TV.
I respect you, but Treloar is genuine and he’s been treated like garbage. Our club has stuffed up, worse than I can recall. Cap mismanagement and underhand treatment of players. This will cost us dearly. Maybe for a long time.

A total clean out is needed.

I respect you, but Treloar is genuine and he’s been treated like garbage. Our club has stuffed up, worse than I can recall. Cap mismanagement and underhand treatment of players. This will cost us dearly. Maybe for a long time.

A total clean out is needed.

I have no doubt Adam is genuine but is pretty naive to think what his plan was a) not going to affect his footy b) not going to upset his teammates.

Had his and Kim's announcement been made prior to the five year extension fair play to him but after the extension has been made in good faith I would be furious.

I have no doubt Adam is genuine but is pretty naive to think what his plan was a) not going to affect his footy b) not going to upset his teammates.

Had his and Kim's announcement been made prior to the five year extension fair play to him but after the extension has been made in good faith I would be furious.
Look, I believe the club used this as an excuse. It’s a salary dump, pure and simple. Adz agreed to push his salary back to help the club and we stabbed him in the back. It’s ugly and disgusting. It’s not the Collingwood way.

How nice of Beams to post on Adam Treloar’s Instagram wishing him well.

This prick is part of the reason we lost a quality human being from our club.

EE7AFCED-3D0F-4620-8658-5A3963ED39C8.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back