Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in the minority

I'm going for dees cause treloar wins a flag it's another nail in the coffin of how stupid Collingwood are

Don’t be silly, it’s yet another indicator of the utter invincibility of all Macraes.

Good bloke. I hope he gets his flag. Beveridge should be embarrassed by his carry on after the match. Nobody said anything remotely untoward.

Are we really getting to the stage where a highly paid, highly touted footballer gives an abysmal performance in a final but cannot be criticised or called out for poor body language?

He's had plenty of good press which I'm sure Beveridge lapped up. What a tosser. Such a genius- I've got your back boys! It's them against us!

I'd love to hear him behind closed doors if Treloar stinks it up on grand final day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spot on as he would have a completely new contract, here's hoping he goes to GC

It would be bitter sweet if he ended up being ok to go there now. Sounds like we tried to ship him off there two seasons in a row and he resisted. They would have given us some top notch compo (pick 1 that they used on Rowell was mooted at one point) too and taken his salary on in full by all reports. Whatever happens, happens but what a sliding doors moment.

It would be bitter sweet if he ended up being ok to go there now. Sounds like we tried to ship him off there two seasons in a row and he resisted. They would have given us some top notch compo (pick 1 that they used on Rowell was mooted at one point) too and taken his salary on in full by all reports. Whatever happens, happens but what a sliding doors moment.
He told the club he wanted to go to GC but then backed out at the last minute for whatever reason, and the reason he did it would have been out of spite but it backfired on him. That's why he was sooking two weeks ago when he played a shocker. He should have just gone to GC from the start

Adz getting a flag medal would be great. Icing on the cake. Adz or no Adz hope Dogs smash the Dees and prolong their suffering for as long as possible. They are an enemy

Surely if he gets traded the Pies don't have to keep paying some of his salary.....

Surely… SURELY! And yet no, we have a separate contract with him which we pay regardless.

Hoping he gets a win then gets traded to GC. No one saw Covid lasting this long and him not being able to travel to QLD to be with his family. This is unprecedented in our times. So win the premiership, be with your family, play for GC and be happy.

Hoping he gets a win then gets traded to GC. No one saw Covid lasting this long and him not being able to travel to QLD to be with his family. This is unprecedented in our times. So win the premiership, be with your family, play for GC and be happy.

It was massively odds on it still going when he signed to the Dogs.

Adz getting a flag medal would be great. Icing on the cake. Adz or no Adz hope Dogs smash the Dees and prolong their suffering for as long as possible. They are an enemy

GC, you are wallowing in ancient history. We have plenty more recent 'enemies' to hate. I would be happy for Treloar to get a medal, but much happier if it was a Demons player. Embrace the modern age.:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Adam Treloar (Traded to Bulldogs 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back