News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like every single FOI request ever. He paid $6000 to waste their time though, that's for sure

Karmas a bitch. Imagine how much he's made off of single paragraphs/sentences of Meh, typed under his letterhead.

6k for 58 pages seems like the a comparatively reasonable rate to me Greg.

Quality bump 😂

Once again though - Chapman and Roo remained after this absolute debacle.

There is no culture of accountability at our shitheap of a Club.
Team first. Oh, um, unless it means I'm out of a job.

Quality bump 😂

Once again though - Chapman and Roo remained after this absolute debacle.

There is no culture of accountability at our shitheap of a Club.

Couldnt agree more. There is always someone else to blame.

Like the culture right now is to back in an ill informed decision made by clear panic to renew Nicks contract. Instead of admitting that they made a mistake, they should have taken more time to consider an important decision for the future, they decided to shift the blame.

1. Its not Nicks fault, he was perfect, he didnt switch up the game plan to an horrendous Paul Roos 2005 game plan, no not at all. It was his assistant coaches who need to be replaced because they arent doing the job.

2. Its the players fault. They were all so out of form (even though Nicks didnt drop any of them, just scape goated fringe players)

3. The negativity in the first few weeks was all the media. The media were wrong for demanding change.

4. Wasnt Nicks fault the youth wasnt ready to be selected in the first 6 rounds, how dare the media and fans even question this. The kids arent up to AFL standard. Even though when they came in they played up to AFL standard.

5. Its injuries fault we are playing so poorly

6. How good is Nicks when we win right?, when we lose its the players

7. The media and fans were wrong for calling for McHenry to be dropped. Nicks was right to keep him because he was an important non statistical shape runner (only for McHenry to perform such a role and then Nicks dropped him)

8. Its not Nicks fault Curtin was a pre planned sub in role he shouldnt have been playing but played so badly. Only for the sub to occur and we got an injury. It was not Nicks fault because he couldnt shuffle the deck chairs until later in the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't like camping. It's an expensive hobby to try and emulate on how to live poorly.
Camping is a bit too full on for my liking

In fact it's... in tents

Boom tish

Remove this Banner Ad

News Adelaide Crows Camp Allegations and Rumors

Remove this Banner Ad

Back