Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
This may be the lowest attended match thread all year

The hope and the expectations from Round 1 have well and truly gone and week after week of results that havent put a smile on our dials has left most of us in a funk that only a sacking can fix

But we still have 1 more game and tonight we finish our season with Sydney in Sydney

Going by the ladder Sydney should win easily and I have tipped accordingly

But the Crows will always tease us . They will show us the form we thought we were going to get and manage to do the impossible and break an already broken heart

tl;dr Sydney x 17 points

This will be a gruelling watch

A pitiful loss

Or, if the Swans phone it in with their minds on finals, something for Nicks to preen around about that justifies the selection call

Bleh

Hopefully there's a light failure and the game is cancelled

Sydney by 40+ - ill be putting coin on it too.

Crows will be completely shot after lass weeks shitshow both on and off the field.

There is absolutely no way we are getting 'up' for this game.
Dunno. Feels like a game Sydney will just cruise through in second (third?) gear to get the job done. Get a buffer then take the foot off the pedal. Which will be no reflection on how well we are playing.

Sydney by plenty, 10+ goals.

Disgruntled Keane leaving; very poor treatment of Rachele. Rankine pulverized and out.

They'll hold us off, get a 2-3 goal lead, then as the reality of our futile 2024 season hits our blokes Sydney will gallop away to a confidence-boosting thrashing and a likely GF spot, eventually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** me. The morbid overreaction from most of this board to Rachelle being dropped has been boring as batshit. I for one welcome there being a game to focus on, if only to temporarily dial down some of the ridiculous hyperbole that's been spewing from this board in response to a young player getting a bit of tough love.

Still plenty of interest for me in today's game.

Would love to see Billy get some midfield minutes - he's tracking nicely atm. Likewise Thrilly - would be excellent to see him head into the off season with a bag under his belt - an excellent way to launch into next year, where he's going to be critical for us.

A win against Sydney in Sydney, regardless of the stakes, can only be a good thing heading into next year. Hope we get up

Last edited:
**** me. The morbid overreaction from most of this board to Rachelle being dropped has been boring as batshit. I for one welcome there being a game to focus on, if only to temporarily dial down some of the ridiculous hyperbole that's been spewing from this board in response to a young player getting a bit of tough love.

Still plenty of interest for me in today's game.

Would love to see Billy get some midfield minutes - he's tracking nicely atm. Likewise Thrilly - would be excellent to see him head into them if session with a bag under his belt - an excellent way to launch into next year, where he's going to be critical for us.

A win against Sydney in Sydney, regardless of the stakes, can only be a good thing heading into next year. Hope we get up
Thoughts on Murphy continuing selection?

Not sure I have ever cared less about a Crows game. Probably will not even watch it. I hate the team right now and until Nicks goes it will be tough to care.
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Adelaide V Sydney : 7pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back