Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Most undeserved finalists ever. How many ******* lucky wins have Port had this year?????
They've deserved every one of those wins, they have run the games out and their opponents haven't.

I am so angry right now - how the **** did Monfries' goal bounce like that?

How the **** did we drop a lead like that?

Port will play finals.. well done..but I'm spent and now going to the pub to get sh*tfaced because there's nothing else to do right now

dumb football from the crows. must have given away half a dozen goals with shocking turnovers and then at the end of the game Jacobs drops a chest mark and then the other crow forward with not much time left on the clock decides to go for glory instead of passing to an open dangerfield and 8 points in front. fair dinkum. you think their coach may have tried to play a little defensive when 20 points up with 5 mins to go . gifted the power a win

Lewis Jokeston cost them with about 2 mins to go. Selfish hahahahahahaha
Many things resulted in the finish, Sam Jacobs dropped a sitter, the bounce of Monfries goal and LJ's poor decision. What you are man is a troll. Johnstone was good today.

**** off to the bay ********

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've deserved every one of those wins, they have run the games out and their opponents haven't.
Any victory under a goal is luck. How many wins and losses for Port this year under a goal? IIRC they are 3-0 with games under a goal and that's not including the 8? pt win last week

What a game of Football. Eff me dead.

Don't give a toss about either side but I was out of my seat cheering like a mad man in those last few minutes.

Thanks for your typical dickhead response, would expect no more from a Port supporter.
Enjoy the offseason because it starts now!

Enjoy the high draft picks as well :rolleyes:

Many things resulted in the finish, Sam Jacobs dropped a sitter, the bounce of Monfries goal and LJ's poor decision. What you are man is a troll. Johnstone was good today.

**** off to the bay ********

We made a lot of errors too. Dropped mark results in goal, horrible kick in results in goal. It was an even game, either side could have won, I didn't think we were going to win when hendo kicked that goal.

I really like how we weren't getting sucked into falling on players. At least 10 times the crows dived on the ground, and our players were rolling on the side, or not falling at all. Thats one way to beat staging players.

Any victory under a goal is luck. How many wins and losses for Port this year under a goal? IIRC they are 3-0 with games under a goal and that's not including the 8? pt win last week

Were you dropped on your head as a child? It's anything but luck, the last minutes counts just as much as the rest of a match and it's when the real players step it up for their club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide Vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back