List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drink a glass of water and go back to bed

Get some protein into ya.

rocky-prepares-to-drink-raw-eggs.jpg

Have a browse through other clubs lists at potential players who are not getting the game time they should and one that stood out was North Melb's Aaron Black not so much from lack game time in 2014 but you'd think with the recruitment of Waite he may get squeezed out for the Waite/Petrie combination.

Still laugh that Craigy got Sellar to the Dee's, well played Neil !!!

I remember when we recruited that spud, being so excited to get a potential great forward and SA player. Just highlights how the draft can be such a hit or miss.

We selected him in the 06 draft and was taken at 14, where Frawley and Riewoldt was taken just before.

What could have been! woulda, shoulda, coulda.

We knew Sellar was a bad pick at 14 because he was touted as Top 5 for the two years leading up to the draft, fell away dramatically as the draft got closer, 13 clubs overlooked him for that very reason, but we snapped him as a "steal".

Hi guys, am wondering your thoughts on delisted player Lewis Johnstone. I know nothing about him but wondered if his afl career was over?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I Wonder if we've talked with Sam Frost. Reports he wants to move home to Vic but possibly just wants out of GWS? Melbourne's deal with GWS seems to be falling over and he could go in the PSD (where demons would get him easily with #2). Would GWS do a deal if it gave them something?

panos impressed today apparently at the combine. PLEASE PICK HIM UP HES A NORWOOD LAD AS WELL. SURELY if other clubs are looking seriously at him we should be too. rookie him now or late draft pick him. get it done before someone else reaps the rewards of him
Was Panos the one who missed the state screening with Dengue Fever? Not sure what he could have done to impress them?

Hi guys, am wondering your thoughts on delisted player Lewis Johnstone. I know nothing about him but wondered if his afl career was over?

Excellent kick for goal and was highly regarded by SA great Barrie Robran. However he's a very lazy player and couldn't be bothered with chasing the opponents.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I Wonder if we've talked with Sam Frost. Reports he wants to move home to Vic but possibly just wants out of GWS? Melbourne's deal with GWS seems to be falling over and he could go in the PSD (where demons would get him easily with #2). Would GWS do a deal if it gave them something?
We could do a deal, then break it off 3 days later.
#bachy

Has talent but he's lazy and spends more time blaming others for why he's not kicking goals... umpires, delivery, the wind...

GWS could package him up with Jezza for our 3rd pick. ;-)

panos impressed today apparently at the combine. PLEASE PICK HIM UP HES A NORWOOD LAD AS WELL. SURELY if other clubs are looking seriously at him we should be too. rookie him now or late draft pick him. get it done before someone else reaps the rewards of him
Surely you mean Ben Edwards impressed. He actually did the running and leaping. Where did you get your information? If you attended you realise that Ben Edwards looks nothing like Panos. PANOS DID NOT DO THE TESTING BECAUSE OF ILLNESS!!!!!!!

I remember when we recruited that spud, being so excited to get a potential great forward and SA player. Just highlights how the draft can be such a hit or miss.

We selected him in the 06 draft and was taken at 14, where Frawley and Riewoldt was taken just before.

What could have been! woulda, shoulda, coulda.
Luckily other clubs didn't pick up great players right after us.

Very accurate, can kick 55M+ , can move up the ground and play as a defender if necessary can and take an ok 1 on 1 mark.

But is too soft and lazy he could of been a good player if he wanted to work harder , still could be being delisted might of woke him up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back