List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmmmmmmm ok

So you would give up pick 10 or 29 for him?

Yeah ok.

If he wants to play for us, they need to trade hiom for salary car relief - we really need to start being ruthless by screwing a few clubs over.

Pick 57 (or whatever number it is) thanks or no deal.

Yeah ok.

If he wants to play for us, they need to trade hiom for salary car relief - we really need to start being ruthless by screwing a few clubs over.

Yep, get in his ear and get him to nominate us, hometown and would get a game

Probably 3-4 games....if that!

Don't consider what the Cronulla guys got in trying to figure out what Essendon players will. Cronulla didn't have a program in place for as long and as comprehensive as Essendon did. Unless the players totally hang the coaches and other staff out to dry I think the penalties will be a lot longer than a couple of games.

Yeah ok.

Perhaps I confused you. I agreed.:)

Don't consider what the Cronulla guys got in trying to figure out what Essendon players will. Cronulla didn't have a program in place for as long and as comprehensive as Essendon did. Unless the players totally hang the coaches and other staff out to dry I think the penalties will be a lot longer than a couple of games.

explains why they recruited gwilt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Schoenmakers, Giles, McDonough and keep pick 10. Would that be a satisfying trade period for us?

Schoenmakers (Fills a need for KPD)
Giles (Fills a need for Ruckman)
McDonough (doesn't cost us much at all)
Pick 10 (To keep our first rounder is a huge plus)

So yes i'll be very happy.

Would love Leunberger but at what cost and where will he play?

Isn't he a ruck only type player? not a natural forward.
Yeah, luey struggles as a forward. Jacobs would be better as a forward & we want him playing 70+% in ruck. Would cost to much & not really what we need.

Giles or Griffin more comfortable playing forward.

I reckon this is fair.

Trade 1 with Richmond

Out: 31, 50
In: 33, McDonough

Trade 2 with GWS

Out: 33
In: Giles, 40

Trade 3 with St Kilda

Out: Lyons, 40
In: 22

Overall Outs: 31, 50, Lyons
Overall Ins: 22, McDonough, Giles
Exchange Lyons in the St Kilda trade and would be happy. Lyons either goes to Carlton or stays with AFC.

Not enough additions in the defensive department,

Also i feel we will need to find a tall forward that can pinch hit in the ruck even if they are under developed
Not too many defensive options up for trade tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back