AFC Asian Cup 2023 (Qatar Champions)

Who do you think will win AFC Asian Cup 2023?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On the balance of the 90 yep I'd agree with that, but you don't play the luck game against world class players and keep winning
The luck game had Australia create most of the dangerous chances until the penalty.

I'm not an Arnold advocate at all and never have been, but Australia were the far more effective team until that stuff up by Miller.

Good.
* you Arnold. Defensive football doesn’t belong in the sport
We need to send the next generation of Aussie coaches to Tottenham right now and tell them to shadow the **** outta Ange and learn his mentality. **** Arnold and **** defensive shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup and that's the problem too, I don't even like watching this when we win let alone when we lose. It's just boring as * and inevitable.
It's fine in moderation, you just need to know when to be more assertive. People were smashing Ange for not being pragmatic enough whenever we lost badly with the world-class Robbie Kruse up front, so you cant win.

At the end of the day we're just an average footballing country.

Harper is a ******* moron. Everyone knows that.

I can because Andy Harper is a ******* moron.
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

It's fine in moderation, you just need to know when to be more assertive. People were smashing Ange for not being pragmatic enough whenever we lost badly with the world-class Robbie Kruse up front.
I absolutely wasn't at the time and people can go back and fact check that. I loved Anges Australian sides they gave you hope. I ****ing despise the way we play now.
Ange now coaches Tottenham, Arnold I ****ing guarantee won't and that proves how stupid people were for bashing Ange, he had a crap Aussie team scoring against world class nations

It's fine in moderation, you just need to know when to be more assertive. People were smashing Ange for not being pragmatic enough whenever we lost badly with the world-class Robbie Kruse up front, so you cant win.

At the end of the day we're just an average footballing country.
Then take a risk. Back the youngsters. Play attacking football.
Instead it’s results and hoping to score.
A lot of it is the development of the game. I was super pissed that Ange was pushed out for the 2018 WC cycle.

Ange is right. You can qualify, make R16 but Australia will never back football like every other country.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFC Asian Cup 2023 (Qatar Champions)

Back