AFL 2015, Round 11 - West Coast v Essendon, Domain Stadium, 14.35 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

EFC will probably be three games off 11th at the end of this round given their woeful percentage.

Change desperately needed at the top, but who will be the first, brave bomber fans to call for it?

Major win for you blokes, off to celebrate ?

Nope not at all, just pointed out earlier that it's not our defence that is the problem, we don't lead leak big scores. First time West Coast haven't kicked over 100 at home this year apart from the Freo game, as I said earlier, say what you like about Essendon but the defence is solid.

Nope not at all, just pointed out earlier that it's not our defence that is the problem, we don't lead leak big scores. First time West Coast haven't kicked over 100 at home this year apart from the Freo game, as I said earlier, say what you like about Essendon but the defence is solid.
There is an argument to be had over whether your defence is good in and of itself, or if it is simply cannibalising the rest of your game.

I can help you here

The biggest problem at your club doesn't play on the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be time to hire some gun sports scientist to give those tired players a pick me up. Everything legal last time round.

Seriously, was a game plan with no hope. No ruckman. No leg speed. Needed more speed and not Cooney, Chapman wasting more Bombre time. Perfect day to throw in some speedy reserves kids for some serious running. Always going to be a tough ask, but zero hope after selection night.,

18 man defences usually are hard to score against.

How long has Hird got left?

He's been accountable for one of the greatest off-field club demises in Australian sport, yet his untouchable demeanour means he hasn't had the audacity to step down. Fortunately for him, the Essendon FC board is full of soft ***** who are clearly not capable of making a sizeable decision in the best interest of themselves.

I understand the circumstances that may be contributing to the team's form slump, however the complete lack of character demonstrated on the field bleeds from the wound. The wound that Hird caused.

Little & co have cut James a completely unwarranted amount of slack, which he seems to have not shown much gratitude for at all. Fact of the matter is, he's run out of rope. It's time for him to swallow his pride and say goodbye to the club he's severely damaged.

Both are players who could be far better utilised up the ground, or play him as a third tall instead of a massive potato like Simon White.

White has been asked to play key back whilst Jamison has been injured.
Remember, Gwilt was delisted from team that finished bottom last year.

Draft penalties starting to kick in for the Bombers, Chapman, Cooney and possibly Goddard are all cooked, in a seriousness, they are in bigger strife going towards than my mob.

Difference is we know we're crap and in for a full rebuild.
Essendon still think they have this great list capable of winning finals.

White has been asked to play key back whilst Jamison has been injured.
Remember, Gwilt was delisted from team that finished bottom last year.

Gwilt was asked to play key back for St Kilda last year when they had zero tall defenders. Still finished top 10 in their B&F, just was moved on from their need to develop younger players.

As it stands, right now, he would walk into Carlton's defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2015, Round 11 - West Coast v Essendon, Domain Stadium, 14.35 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back