Votes: 49 15.0%
  • Collingwood 20>40

Votes: 72 22.0%
  • Collingwood by 41+

Votes: 72 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol remember when Richmond supporters were trolling saying that Collingwood fans were idiots for blaming their injuries on their loss earlier in the year?

Hope I don't see any Tigs supporters mention Dusty's sore wittle leg for why they lost tonight.

This is an A grade post, JW.

I know supporters are arrogant when they win, but Tigers took it to a new level since last years flag.

where are all the Richmond big noters? I was lead to believe that Richmond were the greatest sporting organization of all time. 100,000 members and all I can hear is the wind blowing.
Relax max , we played 3 bad games all year and this was one of them, you guys played your best footy ever to win it. Like some of our supporters ....don’t get too cocky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So pleased for Collingwood and all of their fans. Congratulations.

And I am so chuffed for Chris Mayne playing in another GF next week. Hopefully with more luck.

Would Mayne be the first ex Fremantle player since Winston Abraham and Peter Bell to possibly win a premiership? Not being sarcastic, just can't think of anyone else atm.

Yep it is, what’s wrong with that? I’m looking forward to it unlike some.
Premierships are hard to win, forget about Richmond's woes with corkies and flu, what was going on in the coach's box? The 2 games in 27 days is definitely not a good thing, should the post season BYE go? The Pies were always a chance tonight, it all fell into place what a game it will be if they meet Melbourne?.
To all those arrogant Tigers fans....welcome to my world of 2008! Trust me, even if you win it next year, you will never forget this Preliminary Final.
Nah grand final much worse! Their embarrassment will pass by quickly. Cats goes on...

It's all pretty simple - Treloar was right. Pies have a better list than Tigers.

Tigers zero injuries and beat Pies twice during the season courtesy of the fact we have two rotations down before half time in both games.

Business end of the season we have the best team on the park we've had all year (by no means our best 22), Martin under a cloud and Ashbury possibly shouldn't have played (but no one to come in for him).

We slaughter them.

Not according to the 'worst premiers of this century' poll thread taken at the end of last season. Was sadly locked eventually, as it is as relevant now as it was 12 months ago. Tigers voted top 2 in that poll.

Was this a big footy poll? Coz that would be accurate and unbiased :)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2018 1st Prelim Final : Richmond v Collingwood: 19:50 AEST, MCG

Back