Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great commentators of old must be laughing at the pathetic ones today oh and they umps don't have the view we do one says when the umpire was 5 m from the missed free dropped mark no problems huge lockdown coming 4 years next plandemic near bow to your masters enjoy silly afl while you can
Tired The Legend Of Zelda GIF by Mashed

Great commentators of old must be laughing at the pathetic ones today oh and they umps don't have the view we do one says when the umpire was 5 m from the missed free dropped mark no problems huge lockdown coming 4 years next plandemic near bow to your masters enjoy silly afl while you can
I encourage fellow posters to click on his username and dive down this rabbit hole with me.

Do not complain about umpires god. 3 out of 4 of your first goals were from umpiring errors.
not so wc were woeful last week and crows as bad this week hawks good umpires following dumb rules and changes victorians feck up all the time blame your vfl morons ruining a once spectacular game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will never understand blaming umpires when your team is generally being reamed on field by the opposition.

Only umpire trash talk should be on that stupid new ruling really, which we can all get behind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Back