Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Go seek remedial comprehension tutoring. I never said either of those things. It's okay to not be able to decode meaning, it's less okay to flaunt it

I’m thinking you are the one needing remedial comprehension tutoring as I never made the claim that you said multiple things (more clearly in reference to your “either”) in my post.

Two claims were made in my post:
Your team is shit. Basically fact at this point. I didn’t claim that you said that your team was good so that is mute. Although your umpire whinging is on full display for everyone to see and make their own mind on it.

Last edited:
Ah yes Carlton who were behind us on the clock for a decade now coached by a Hinkley line man just sail past us and there's nothing to see here just lol.
"We knew we were going to have to give our best. Walsh is one of the best players in the comp. We just lacked that polish"

immature shallow pathetic response by yet another here with limited thinking skills ketamine is great btw better than watered down aussie beer most there drink

Adelaide hits different

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grumpier than usual today bird drawing?
How you know what that is?

Imagine making 2 claims in original post, getting told to go seek remedial comprehension tutoring for saying that other person made multiple claims, yet original post never claimed that person made claims. Makes you question who here really needs remedial comprehension tutoring. :think::think::think:

Wow. Fans on 5AA melting

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

Crows biggest frontrunners in the league

Crows biggest frontrunners in the league
For a team that is supposedly the premier team in a premier AFL state they are the most underperforming team in the comp by a long way. The swans and GWS are better teams to support and they do it the hard way in a non AFL dominant state. I dont now how the crows supporters keep going - they have so many false dawn seasons where they dangle the carrot of success in front of their members only to crash back to mediocrity the next year. They need a complete reset from board level to coaching. Like Gunston you hope that guys like Curtin get a chance to leave the joint and find success.

For a team that is supposedly the premier team in a premier AFL state they are the most underperforming team in the comp by a long way. The swans and GWS are better teams to support and they do it the hard way in a non AFL dominant state. I dont now how their supporters keep going - they have so many false dawn seasons where they dangle the carrot of success in front of their members only to crash back to mediocrity the next year. They need a complete reset from board level to coaching. Like Gunston you hope that guys like Curtin get a chance to leave the joint and find success.

Not even the best team in their state. Port is way better even with their annoying INXS intro.

Back