Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Port v Swans Sat June 26th 4:35pm EST / 4:05 CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Port still not any closer to a flag based on that performance. Scraping home at home ain't gonna do it. Needed to be a better win than that.

Also Brand now knows what it feels like to lose a game for his team. That underground handball was the worst decision I've seen in a while. Kick it back in the 50, don't go along the ground in the wet.

Shifting the goalposts I see. Pretty sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

perhaps not but hard to throw shade at them given what they’ve already competed for and won

Usually I'd agree but there's an air of smugness to Richmond fans, I get the impression they count them as personal achievements THEY themselves have contributed to...then again I felt the same way about Hawks fans at the peak of thier dynasty...maybe it's just the price of success 🤷🏼‍♀️ wouldn't know as I only came over in 07 so have never experienced a flag personally.

Usually I'd agree but there's an air of smugness to Richmond fans, I get the impression they count them as personal achievements THEY themselves have contributed to...then again I felt the same way about Hawks fans at the peak of thier dynasty...maybe it's just the price of success 🤷🏼‍♀️ wouldn't know as I only came over in 07 so have never experienced a flag personally.

None of the 3 premiership teams supporters this century have been as bad as Richmond. Hawthorn had issues when umpires started paying free kicks against them again and they had some dirty players, but they didn't come into totally unrelated threads and start saying 'why aren't we talking about Hawthorn, do you think Schoenmakers is the best forward since Jason Dunstall and Peter Hudson?' They also weren't calling to just be given the cup in May ... when they were sitting in 8th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Port v Swans Sat June 26th 4:35pm EST / 4:05 CST (AO)

Back