Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Port v Swans Sat June 26th 4:35pm EST / 4:05 CST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No but your team contains the most punchable lids on average, just saying.

Selwood and Dangerfield I can understand because of the way they play and their personalities or whatever (albeit at least neither of them have some half arsed ‘this is cool because it’s a shit haircut’ haircut). Rohan pisses people off and left his missus so I get that.

hawkins though? He’s basically universally acknowledged as the nicest guy alive off the field and he actually looks totally normal

Selwood and Dangerfield I can understand because of the way they play and their personalities or whatever (albeit at least neither of them have some half arsed ‘this is cool because it’s a sh*t haircut’ haircut). Rohan pisses people off and left his missus so I get that.

hawkins though? He’s basically universally acknowledged as the nicest guy alive off the field and he actually looks totally normal

lol nicest guy alive

lol nicest guy alive
What, because he’s from another team, occasionally grabs opponents by the jumper during the middle of a game, it has to be a lie? 😂😂😂

Do everything you can to find literally any off field reference to him that has any negative inference whatsoever and see if you can.

and I’ve been told the same by two staffers from other AFL clubs.

What, because he’s from another team, occasionally grabs opponents by the jumper during the middle of a game, it has to be a lie? 😂😂😂

Do everything you can to find literally any off field reference to him that has any negative inference whatsoever and see if you can.

and I’ve been told the same by two staffers from other AFL clubs.

I really don't care, he looks like a roided up smug mutant with sunken eyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well when he adds a deliberately bad mullet and moustache to the equation I’ll probably feel the same way
Most of your posts are balanced but you did say Lycet is probably a nice guy then you judged him on his appearance which is fine because it is your opinion.

Then when someone else judges Hawkins on his looks, you attack that person's opinion by saying hawkins is the re-incarnation of Mother Theresa.

Play the ball not the man, you're better that that.

Most of your posts are balanced but you did say Lycet is probably a nice guy then you judged him on his appearance which is fine because it is your opinion.

Then when someone else judges Hawkins on his looks, you attack that person's opinion by saying hawkins is the re-incarnation of Mother Theresa.

All I said was lycett’s appearance made me want to punch him in the face - because he added the mullet and moustache. I simply dont see physically what would be the equivalent for Hawkins

Not what I was expecting to read on the last few pages of the Autopsy page!

Who gives a stuff about what they look like, as long as they can kick a footy.

Back to the game - really enjoyed it. Thought it was over umpired both ways early on, lots of soft technical free kicks.

Sydney came in with a plan to nullify Boak and Aliir. The Aliir matchup in particular seemed to surprise Port coaching staff and the backline. It worked a treat. Will be interesting to see how that plays out over the coming weeks and whether other coaches try the same/similar. Clurey back next week should help with that though.

It was clear that all over the ground, Sydney had a plan, and executed it really well. Extremely impressive.

Port really struggled to get their offensive game going - had patches here and there.

Extremely relieved to get the win - Buddy has a tendency to win games off his own boot against us in the last.

Tripping himself over 😂😂

Not quite. Their legs clashed, which pushed Charlies legs into each other - happens often in soccer where it looks like they've tripped over themselves, but if you look higher up on the leg, you'll see the clash earlier which "misaligns" his running stride.

Not quite. Their legs clashed, which pushed Charlies legs into each other - happens often in soccer where it looks like they've tripped over themselves, but if you look higher up on the leg, you'll see the clash earlier which "misaligns" his running stride.
I only had a quick look at it .. you could be right

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 15 - Port v Swans Sat June 26th 4:35pm EST / 4:05 CST (AO)

Back