Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - North v Demons Sun May 2nd 1:10PM EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

• North by a lot

• Demons by a lot

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't tell if Melbourne are playing shit, or North are playing good, but we look great our there today. A level above.

Fully expecting us to capitulate here in the 3rd, but you have to enjoy the good times while they're here. Hope we steamroll the bastards.

I’ve particularly enjoyed talking footy with the smug Melbourne supporters this week.

Only a matter of time before their soft underbelly gets exposed, again.
If they are going to talk up their team and talk down others, at least be consistent and be a flog when your team is losing as well. Like me.

I’ve particularly enjoyed talking footy with the smug Melbourne supporters this week.

Only a matter of time before their soft underbelly gets exposed, again.

They aren't enjoying the physical aspect here.

Yes we planned for Tarrant to have a malignant growth on his kidney.

Good call.

Come off it mate. I've posted positively about North but the club chose to raze the list. You didn't have to clear Brown, Higgins, Wood and chop another dozen blokes if you wanted to stay off the bottom. It was a considered change of policy from "we never bottom out at North". It's not a ****en charity.

Come off it mate. I've posted positively about North but the club chose to raze the list. You didn't have to clear Brown, Higgins, Wood etc if you wanted to stay off the bottom. It was a considered change of policy from "we never bottom out at North". It's not a fu**en charity.

Hahaha Mason Wood being delisted has caused us to be shit, not injuries to our best key defender in Tarrant and our b n f winner in McDonald who organises the defence, and Aidan Corr, our recruit brought in to steel the defence.

Totally it is all down to Mason Wood being delisted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha Mason Wood being delisted has caused us to be sh*t, not injuries to our best key defender in Tarrant and our b n f winner in McDonald who organises the defence, and Aidan Corr, our recruit brought in to steel the defence.

They were senior players and would've been more competitive from Round 1, even if it took the club nowhere. North is the youngest team in the comp for the first time in 30 years. It was entirely predictable that they'd struggle. And most other clubs have injuries to important players.

I wish North well but you're not getting my pity. Good luck in the second half.

Goodwin telling the boys a motivational story about how a multi came in allowing him to buy more rack and keep railing a girl he'd picked up at the 24 hour hungry jacks in the city one night

Hahaha Mason Wood being delisted has caused us to be sh*t, not injuries to our best key defender in Tarrant and our b n f winner in McDonald who organises the defence, and Aidan Corr, our recruit brought in to steel the defence.

He never said that. Want to respond to what the poster has stated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 7 - North v Demons Sun May 2nd 1:10PM EST (Blundstone)

Back