Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - North v Yartapuulti (Port) Sat May 25th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 21 61.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If they don’t beat the Eagles, who even then they’ll go in as massive underdogs against, they then play Collingwood, Melbourne, Sydney, Carlton and Geelong in their next 7. It will likely get worse somehow.
I would be ropeable if we lost to them any team would. Genuinely hard to see them winning for a long time. It's hard stuff to watch even as a neutral.

I would be ropeable if we lost to them any team would. Genuinely hard to see them winning for a long time. It's hard stuff to watch even as a neutral.

Yep, not sure if it came across but the Eagles go in as massive favourites.

Ignoring the Tigers, who have over half a team out, there is a substantial gap between North and the next worse side.

North fans can only keep talking about JHF

must be a depressing time
Unfortunately it seems to be Port fans trying to drum up a one-way rivalry. I'd love to know the psychology behind why both Bombers and Port fans act this way towards us. North Derangement Syndrome lol

Payout would be insane this far out from the end of contract. Basically a game of chicken or who blinks first.

Reckon he stands down late 25 with a staged handover.

The new TAS crew need to formally takeover any residual Academy responsibilities from nmfc. nmfc stopped the Academy during Covid and only bothered to restart it late 23. AFAIK every other Club worked hard to maintain contact and support the development of their kids during Covid. North just took the savings.

I believe nmfc should be fined whatever the savings they got from not investing in TAS and be banned from drafting any Taz player

Maybe the above should go elsewhere to another thread.

Two TAS mates went to the game today to barrack for Port and JHF. They and other mates down there were initially positive when nmfc sold games to the TAS Govt. They all now despise nmfc and none believe it has done anything for footy and particularly kids in their State. They are miles more positive about Hawthorn.

Yep, not sure if it came across but the Eagles go in as massive favourites.

Ignoring the Tigers, who have over half a team out, there is a substantial gap between North and the next worse side.

Next worse side - Aberfeldie in the EDFL

It really is not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF is the biggest flog in the league
Please don’t be a north fan, please don’t be a north fan…

Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Ah damn, not this sh*t again…

The AFL should fast track Tasmania and relegate North until they get their shit together.
Its the logical result, saves having a bye, well 2 byes really because they are no contest as is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - North v Yartapuulti (Port) Sat May 25th 1:45pm AEST (Blundstone)

Back