Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 17 7.7%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 64 29.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 71 32.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve had faith all year if we’re within 6 goals at the half we’re a chance unlike the last 6 years.
It’s a big ask but if we can neutralise the crowd and be even at the half we will win.

Be even at half time.. get in front at 3 qrt time.. and you're a chance.

Carl 24 (22)
Melb 7 (20)
Ess 14 (18)
Nth 16 (16)

Ginnivan has earnt his reputation.
One of the older players should have taken him aside months ago and told him to pull his head in. Instead, they let him make a fool of himself. Eddie’s ethics at play. It is what it is.
Utter rubbish. What has any of that got to do with a double handed shove in the back or being decapitated and receiving no free. Glad to see Leigh Matthews and Neil Balme agree with me.

Utter rubbish. What has any of that got to do with a double handed shove in the back or being decapitated and receiving no free. Glad to see Leigh Matthews and Neil Balme agree with me.
Seems to me the karma bus has hit him. He milked all those frees until the umps said enough is enough. They don’t want to be treated like fools.

All he has to do is stop trying to milk frees and he will be treated the same as all the other small forwards who don’t milk goals.

Seems to me the karma bus has hit him. He milked all those frees until the umps said enough is enough. They don’t want to be treated like fools.

All he has to do is stop trying to milk frees and he will be treated the same as all the other small forwards who don’t milk goals.
He stopped weeks ago. Last night there were a number of times when players leaned into the tackle and won the free without hesitation. I repeat . Leigh Matthews and Neil Balme called it an ongoing disgrace on the Front Bar this week. They are correct. To pretend he's the first player to try to milk a free is a joke. It still goes on every week.

He stopped weeks ago. Last night there were a number of times when players leaned into the tackle and won the free without hesitation. I repeat . Leigh Matthews and Neil Balme called it an ongoing disgrace on the Front Bar this week. They are correct. To pretend he's the first player to try to milk a free is a joke. It still goes on every week.
We’ve got a bloke in our forward line who has been doing it for 10 years with a pretty low rate of getting free kicks. Ginnivan isn’t the only one who plays for them and he isn’t the only one who doesn’t get them. Yes, the inconsistency is a disgrace, but he’s hardly an island.

Cry us a river

Do you mean this impossible angle?
west coast eagles GIF by AFL
It's OK, we have Emma's brother.

Last edited:
7cfdd440ae6f0564633acf74f05cac0b

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised by how many are tipping a clear cut win to Collingwood. The Dockers have been in or around the top 4 most of the year themselves. Yes the Magpies beat them in a wet game in Perth but I doubt that will count for much at all tonight.

Can genuinely see this going either way. The gulf that some seem to think exists between these two sides just isn’t there

Really looking forward to this game, think it will be a cracker!
A gutsy performance by Collingwood last week nearly pinching the win and a fantastic come from behind victory by Freo, showing a lot of resolve in their game. Expecting another close final here.

Bit over the party pies, the coverage, Craig McRae is more profound than Socrates, Ginnivan etc. Hope they get rolled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 First Semi Final - Pies v Freo Sat Sept 10th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Back