Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys?

I'm posting alone here. Pretty keen to see this evidence of my melt you speak of.

You have tee'd off on anyone saying anything negative about Carlton.

Stay out of the sun.
Relax on the personal attacks and it is a discussion forum champ.

I am use to negative comments on Carlton and that is the norm and we deserve it with our last decade of footy honestly. No Carlton supporter I know is getting ahead of themselves looking at the big picture. Most likely like myself are just taking 1 win at a time and banking it.

Relax on the personal attacks and it is a discussion forum champ.

I am use to negative comments on Carlton and that is the norm and we deserve it with our last decade of footy honestly. No Carlton supporter I know is getting ahead of themselves looking at the big picture. Most likely like myself are just taking 1 win at a time and banking it.
Lol at calling out non existent personal attacks while throwing in a champ.

Well done alpha.

Lol at calling out non existent personal attacks while throwing in a champ.

Well done.
You remind me of the sort of bloke that would complain when given $100 for free cause they were all $5 notes….

Relax mate and it is a discussion forum for all. Not to hard to log off instead of reading things that may upset you.

Not even close.

We still don't know the full cocktail of drugs that were given to them, coupled with the fact that they pretty much made history and are internationally renowned for it.
Correct, we’ve never had access to the books for either event. One is kept in house, the other got lost because Dean Wallis apparently can’t work a computer.

Criminals arguing over who is the bigger crook is sort of pointless though.

No one over seas would have given a crap about Essendon doping convictions the rest of the world dont even know what AFL is
It made international news, even though people would be unfamiliar with the sport, it still made waves because it was a doping story. Not something you really want.

You remind me of the sort of bloke that would complain when given $100 for free cause they were all $5 notes….

Relax mate and it is a discussion forum for all. Not to hard to log off instead of reading things that may upset you.
Now it just seems like you are quoting me in a conversation you want to have with yourself.

Correct, we’ve never had access to the books for either event. One is kept in house, the other got lost because Dean Wallis apparently can’t work a computer.

Criminals arguing over who is the bigger crook is sort of pointless though.

And pretty much pointless in this thread

How the Swans let Hewett go baffles me. He would be their top 2 midfielder right now.

Absolute steal
Wasn't played in his natural role there. Just like Heeney.
Yes Heeney is good as a forward, and tonight he looked panicked in the midfield but thats because he doesn't get played there as much as he should.
He should be full time midfield and they will see the full potential of what he can offer.
A Nat Fyfe in his prime but x5

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't played in his natural role there. Just like Heeney.
Yes Heeney is good as a forward, and tonight he looked panicked in the midfield but thats because he doesn't get played there as much as he should.
He should be full time midfield and they will see the full potential of what he can offer.
A Nat Fyfe in his prime but x5

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He’s got a different size/skill set to Fyfe. He’ll never be the inside, contested beast that Fyfe is. He’s as great in the air though like Fyfe and has some other tricks too.

Going by tonight’s thread one can only picture what’s to come in the next few weeks. Carlton v Collingwood/Essendon/Richmond. Buckle up - gonna be melts all round.

Iv'e already written us off for the Carlton game weeks ago im expecting a 10 goal loss there will be hardly any melts from me

Much like you guys when you won your first flag in nearly 100 years only lately?

Not saying we a winning a flag this season but surely your owns teams success has opened your eyes but honestly the rose colored glasses need to be removed first for you.
Being serious for a second, no other team will do what we did. If Carlton want to have a chance at winning the flag, maths says they must finish in the Top 3 by the end of the H&A season. Could see them doing it next year but not this year IMO.

32 21
Geewizz, Blues hang on. Those 3rd qtrs. Play exciting footy. Swans looked poor H1. Second to ball. Then they froze.

Why wasn’t a free paid against Cripps start of the 3rd qtr? Stood there with his arms out for ages. Such bullshit.
Cripps couldve easily has another 15-17 frees tonight, he's illegally held at almost every stoppage. Umpires have to let some go because he's such a physical beast it's hard to adjudicate what is fair. Like Shaq in his prime, just a beast.

I am starting to believe in my Blues, but still keeping the lid firmly on.

Six players out and all of them important players in our structure.

Was at the ground to see that second quarter and see a Charlie blitz, we have been missing him for the last two years.

Walsh is a a bona fide star, the amount of running he does just to give his team mates a chop out is awesome to watch.

We still have a lot of work to do, but I think we will be challenging for the flag in two years.

Record crowd at Docklands for a match between the two. Still lots of Bloods there. Really needed the G. Maybe next year if both Clubs continue to improve.

Despite what was finally a silly margin, it was a comprehensive win to Carlton and fair play to them. After being the butt of jokes this Century, the Blues are on the up.

People point at the umps but really that was not the reason my mob lost. (I do admit to just laughing when Warner was penalised for running too far - apparently having a bounce does not count)

We had plenty of chances in Q4 but blew it. My mob will lick their wounds and hopefully Horse will have learned a few lessons about players and tactics.

The Bloods are still rebuilding and the media have over hyped us. Not one Blood could be considered to have had a great game. Still it was pleasing that most of our players who had ok games were under 22 - eg McDonald, Warner, Gulden, McInerney and Blakey.

Carlton fans booing an injured JPK is a disgrace. The action wasn't great but booing an injured player is Neanderthal jerkass behaviour.

JPK deserved the crowd response along with the 2 weeks the MRP is about to give him. Led with the elbow and hit Doc right on the chin.

If Docherty gets knocked out JPK is straight to the tribual and it's one of the ugliest hits in the modern game.

Back