Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

JPK deserved the crowd response along with the 2 weeks the MRP is about to give him. Led with the elbow and hit Doc right on the chin.

If Docherty gets knocked out JPK is straight to the tribual and it's one of the ugliest hits in the modern game.
It was an ugly hit, but it was a footy collision at its finest. Kennedy will get weeks, but nowhere near as bad as blues fans make out

Don't worry your pretty little head.

It's simple we will just give them some "Vitamin C" injections offsite and we wont have to worry about it.

Unnecessary! Just focus on your win.

Was having a laugh btw but you had to got there didn't you
Makes joke about a club's historical cheating...
Gets joke made back about his own club's historical cheating...
Cries, I was only joking guys...
Softer than Shiel. Insert Luke Parker pic here.

Prob due for a reality check carlton, bit fortunate to be 8-2, but this is definitely solid side and without mackay tonight too. Could be a premiership threat if melbourne fall off next year.
We already had 2 of them, one against GC when we lost cripps and our midfield got slaughtered and we were never in it and another against freo when we never really got going.

I'd say we are due to put a team to the sword and not let off, its like they get 40 up go well we won now what do we do? Not really a focus for the coaching group because they seem to click back into gear enough to win the games when it matters.

Grats to the umpires for a great game. Surely in carltanks best. Totally destroyed the game as a ‘fair’ contest and directly influenced the result. Happens every week. Watch as the media completely ignores this fact in their ‘expert analysis’
Do you also offer chicken or just plain?

Replace Weitering, Docherty & Curnow in the potential AA team.........Unnecessary.
Karma is a bitch.

Long season mate. Weitering had the +one player and was not convincing. Docherty had a good game but was shaky in the 2nd half. Curnow was terrific and gave Tom McCartin a bath. Let's save it for the AA thread (if it can be saved from that Tigen chap)

If its acceptable to give us the brown paper bag treatment still 30 years after the fact idk why you guys get your knickers in a twist for calling essendon out as the drug cheats they are.

They did not play last night.

Unnecessary! Just focus on your win.

Cant help yourself can you - stop inter-jecting with your unwanted advice and focus on helping your COLA squad pull their pants up.

Cant help yourself can you - stop inter-jecting with your unwanted advice and focus on helping your COLA squad pull their pants up.

oh dear. I thought Blues fans would be justly celebrating a great win and not being sidetracked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh dear. I thought Blues fans would be justly celebrating a great win and not being sidetracked.

Was no big deal pantsing your bunch of blondey nuffies with a spare parts team.

How the Swans let Hewett go baffles me. He would be their top 2 midfielder right now.

Absolute steal
Were he still in red and white he'd have probably sat in Walsh's pocket all night and kept him quiet.

But I'm comfortable with the short term pain based on our midfield stocks. If we can keep that group together for 4-7 years at a low cost we should be able to bolster stocks elsewhere (anyone got a spare small defender or three?) and be ultra competitive

You had 21 on the ground!
32-21
I only watched the second half and Jeez Sydney got shafted by the umps
Some of those soft frees against Buddy right in front of Swans goals got the Blues over the line .

When the AFL comes out and says “AFL footy is a better place when the Blues are winning “ you know they are going to get the Magic Carpet ride .

JPK deserved the crowd response along with the 2 weeks the MRP is about to give him. Led with the elbow and hit Doc right on the chin.

If Docherty gets knocked out JPK is straight to the tribual and it's one of the ugliest hits in the modern game.
"One of the ugliest hits in the modern game" hahahaha what do you consider the modern game? This year?
scum act gets booed. shock horror
As I said multiple times, boo the act sure. Continuing to boo the player as he hobbles off injured just makes you look like a massive flog.

Pretty sure this will be JPK's first ever suspension, he's not a dirty player. He was trying to make a contest and was a little bit over-zealous. He didn't king hit him.

The game looked well and truly over for Sydney at half time. Carlton's dominance wasn't reflected on the scoreboard and Sydney looked amateurish.

Second half , releasing Mills from that ludicrous tag, having Kennedy off the field and Campbell in, and a generla midfield pick up, Sydney came close to an pulling off a win.
If the boys hadn't long bombed it into the 50 the last quarter it could have been quite the ending .

Long season mate. Weitering had the +one player and was not convincing. Docherty had a good game but was shaky in the 2nd half. Curnow was terrific and gave Tom McCartin a bath. Let's save it for the AA thread (if it can be saved from that Tigen chap)
Weitering owned buddy in every one on one duel. Not sure what game you were watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back