Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 31st 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Daicos is amazing (and I think Josh D is pretty underrated, he’s incredibly good too), and maybe I’m biased but that last quarter from the Bont showed why he’s the best player in the comp.

The Sydney mids are going well too, we saw what Warner could do first hand last week. But they need to do it for a while yet.

Today was concerning as it took that effort to get over what was half a VFL team, but there’s no doubt where the three votes go.
I didn't realise how many you had out though. Libba, Naughton, Weightman, Richards etc. Arguably bigger than Pendles, Checkers, Cox etc.

Ok. So you are upset that I believe that the Bulldogs are not full of superstars and good players other than Bontempelli? Name me one other good player in the team then. I’d say the closest thing is Jamarra, but even he is not that good.

As for the last part of your post, ad hominem does not make your argument stronger. Usually people resort to ad hom when they are getting destroyed in debate like you are now.
Bit rich coming from the supporter of a team that only has 3 good players

Bit rich coming from the supporter of a team that only has 3 good players

Objectively I’d say we have around 3 superstar players, 7 or so good players, and then the rest average. Not that there is anything wrong with being average, below average etc.

Bulldogs only have 1 in that superstar / good player range.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok. So you are upset that I believe that the Bulldogs are not full of superstars and good players other than Bontempelli? Name me one other good player in the team then. I’d say the closest thing is Jamarra, but even he is not that good.

As for the last part of your post, ad hominem does not make your argument stronger. Usually people resort to ad hom when they are getting destroyed in debate like you are now.

So just to be clear, you don’t consider Adam Trealor, Tom Liberatore, Aaron Naughton, Liam Jones, Jack Macrae, Ed Richards, Tim English to be “good” players? Because if that’s the case, calling you a village idiot is pretty generous it would seem.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Daicos is amazing (and I think Josh D is pretty underrated, he’s incredibly good too), and maybe I’m biased but that last quarter from the Bont showed why he’s the best player in the comp.

The Sydney mids are going well too, we saw what Warner could do first hand last week. But they need to do it for a while yet.

Today was concerning as it took that effort to get over what was half a VFL team, but there’s no doubt where the three votes go.
I'd count 5 maybe 6 missing From the best 22 from Collingwood that could have impacted the result. Dogs were missing quite a few too plus were 2 men down early in the game. This just shows the dogs have slightly better depth than Collingwood. There 2s are undefeated so the squad bats pretty deep.

So just to be clear, you don’t consider Adam Trealor, Tom Liberatore, Aaron Naughton, Liam Jones, Jack Macrae, Ed Richards, Tim English to be “good” players? Because if that’s the case, calling you a village idiot is pretty generous it would seem.

Treloar: no. I even mentioned before that I’d prefer Lipinski of the 2 and I think that Collingwood got the better deal of the leave / pick up situations.
Liberatore: no
Naughton: no.
Jones: no
Macrae: no, but by far the closest to a yes from the list you have provided.
Richards: no
English: no

zyzzbruh I replied to Hippster who already mentioned Dogs outs... Stop trying to stir
Cox and WHE make zero difference to you guys winning or losing. The others I'll agree with. Without Mihochek and Elliott the forward line lacked quite a bit of potency. Dogs outs just as significant plus were 2 men down most of the match.

Treloar: no. I even mentioned before that I’d prefer Lipinski of the 2 and I think that Collingwood got the better deal of the leave / pick up situations.
Liberatore: no
Naughton: no.
Jones: no
Macrae: no, but by far the closest to a yes from the list you have provided.
Richards: no
English: no

You are saying with a straight face that Tom Liberatore is not a “good” player? And don’t try to introduce “superstar” into the discussion because that’s not how you originally stated it.

Back