Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

Chism taking the win well. Melting like you had a 10 goal loss.

Do you miss the comfort you get from mediocrity?

Genuinely worried about how many people you will kill when you win the flag.

Aaaaaaaaand even though Essendon weren't playing, I'm sure you will look at the team the poster supports and respond with something totally irrelevant to the thread.

So, Carlton winnings games and Cripps isn't in the top 10 players on the field for two weeks in a row.
8-2 when we are having concerning lapses in the second half but still hanging on to win the close games.
I'll take it.

Wow.

Chism taking the win well. Melting like you had a 10 goal loss.

Do you miss the comfort you get from mediocrity?

Genuinely worried about how many people you will kill when you win the flag.

Aaaaaaaaand even though Essendon weren't playing, I'm sure you will look at the team the poster supports and respond with something totally irrelevant to the thread.
you mad GIF

Blues belted the snot out of us in the second. We were poor, but they were incredible around the contest. In the end I think the margin was a fair reflection of the 4 quarters.

It'll come across as sour grapes but geez there were some questionable decisions out there. You can't say it genuinely decided the game - and Carlton absolutely deserved the win - but where we're within a couple of goals with 5 minutes to play you do have to wonder.

Sure the Bluebaggers might have got a few cheap free kicks here and there but that minor advantage is more than matched by the ongoing exclusive academy the Swans use to self produce elite players.

Realistically Sydney don’t get within 10 goals without the combined efforts of Mills, Blakey and Heeney - and tonight’s margin more accurately reflected the total number of footsteps being misheard in the Swan’s defensive 50 in the first half.

Go Blues.

Wow.

Chism Genuinely worried about how many people you will kill when you win the flag
How you gonna fit all of Curnow,McKay,De Konning?
It’s called not being Essendon and run by Dodoro and your CEO. Not to mention we ain’t paying Dylan Shiel a million a season either.

Our cap is fine and we have won Jack shit for a decade so how our cap is even being discussed tells me opposition supporters are wary of us because 6 Mths ago all those players where either shit or no good and you can also put Cripps into that basket as well! 6mths ago Patty Cripps had the game go past him according to this place! 🤣🤷‍♀️

It’s called not being Essendon and run by Dodoro and your CEO. Not to mention we ain’t paying Dylan Shiel a million a season either.

Our cap is fine and we have won Jack shit for a decade so how our cap is even being discussed tells me opposition supporters are wary of us because 6 Mths ago all those players where either shit or no good and you can also put Cripps into that basket as well! 6mths ago Patty Cripps had the game go past him according to this place! 🤣🤷‍♀️

You'll be paying million a season for Mckay when he's a FA teams desprate for a forward will throw the cheque book at him

You'll be paying million a year for Mckay when he's a FA teams desprate for a forward will throw the cheque book at him
Better than paying Dylan Shiel that amount and we rarely lose players we want to keep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How you gonna fit all of Curnow,McKay,De Konning?
Carlton this week we’re talked up as one of the teams ready to attack free agency as they have room. Article said..
‘The Carlton list management team used the opportunity in the early part of the rebuild to spend below the salary cap during the lean years of 2018 and 2019. The Blues banked money for future acquisitions and also front-ended contracts to create space under the cap down the track’

Carlton this week we’re talked up as one of the teams ready to attack free agency as they have room. Article said..
‘The Carlton list management team used the opportunity in the early part of the rebuild to spend below the salary cap during the lean years of 2018 and 2019. The Blues banked money for future acquisitions and also front-ended contracts to create space under the cap down the track’
No shit and we payed well under the cap for ages and banked the savings.

It will be hard for some to understand though and it feels like it is school holiday season.

Scenes in this thread. Genuinely worried about a few of you. Absolute melts! Loving every second of it. Keep spewing your pure hatred, it is beautiful!
I am surprised no body has mentioned our age in tonight’s game either! God forbid we were older than the Swans and we had nearly 10 players under 50 games I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 10 - Blues v Swans Fri May 20th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Back