Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 11 - Swans v Tigers Fri May 27th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sooooo same question I asked last Friday night, why are Sydney favourites? Horrid form line and arguably their most influential player Hickey is out with gastro.
Probably because it's at the SCG and Lynch being out changes our entire fwd set up. I feel we can cover Balta down back but with JR8 now in-between the McCartin brothers makes it difficult especially with rampe roaming aswell.
However agree Hickey is a big loss for them and we need to exploit that.

Probably because it's at the SCG and Lynch being out changes our entire fwd set up. I feel we can cover Balta down back but with JR8 now in-between the McCartin brothers makes it difficult especially with rampe roaming aswell.
However agree Hickey is a big loss for them and we need to exploit that.
Ah shit didn't realise Lynch was out. Big out.

I have a huge crush on Sam Reid. But every time I see him play I am in a fetal position due to the certainty he will be injured at some point.

Should be a huge game very much worthy of a Friday Night. Swans by 17.

I have a huge crush on Sam Reid. But every time I see him play I am in a fetal position due to the certainty he will be injured at some point.

Should be a huge game very much worthy of a Friday Night. Swans by 17.
Fully expect him to take a massive pack mark 35m out and then kick it out on the full in the first quarter. then he'll do nothing for the rest of the game.

Should have traded him when he was worth a packet of chips, couldn't give him away now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fully expect him to take a massive pack mark 35m out and then kick it out on the full in the first quarter. then he'll do nothing for the rest of the game.

Should have traded him when he was worth a packet of chips, couldn't give him away now
Well he got a free kick 35m out and slotted it. Lets see what he does for the rest of the game.

Sam Reid still plays?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 11 - Swans v Tigers Fri May 27th 7:50pm EST (SCG)

Back