Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Pies v North Sat July 9th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly think I would still hate Ginnivan if he played for Carlton.

Everything about him grinds my gears.
Nah didn't you hear Kingy. He doesn't do anything players just hate him because his hair colour. I would hate someone making a complete mockery of the rules going limp anytime someone comes near them. I mean the high rule is to protect you not try and knock yourself out for a kick.

Opposition players should be able to clock Ginnivan in the head if he keeps dropping to try and get a head high tackle.

He will soon stop doing it if he doesn't get rewarded for it.

Please Plugger35 if it was a Saints player you'd be crying every single time he got tackled high and didn't get the free. By far the worst poster on this site.

I honestly think I would still hate Ginnivan if he played for Carlton.

Everything about him grinds my gears.
He is playing in the right era of modern day footy.

Would not of lasted 10mins in the 80s with old fashion rough and tuff footy.

Nah didn't you hear Kingy. He doesn't do anything players just hate him because his hair colour. I would hate someone making a complete mockery of the rules going limp anytime someone comes near them. I mean the high rule is to protect you not try and knock yourself out for a kick.

Not just that, just being a complete twerp and talking smack to opposition players and supporters after he kicks a goal too that pisses me off.

Absolutely no need to incite anyone like that.

Please Plugger35 if it was a Saints player you'd be crying every single time he got tackled high and didn't get the free. By far the worst poster on this site.

If a Saints player deserved a legit head high free and didn't get one I would complain but not if they tried to milk a head high free like Ginnivan does.

If a Saints player deserved a legit head high free and didn't get one I would complain but not if they tried to milk a head high free like Ginnivan. .

You cry weekly over almost every Saints game regardless of umpiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore is a huge out for Collingwood. Collingwood getting flashbacks to the WCE game earlier this season

Mr Bean Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Pies v North Sat July 9th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Back