Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Pies v North Sat July 9th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That lipinski also can’t tackle is irrelevant to ginnivans ability to tackle

Do you lack comprehension. Said, "Ginnivan is the worst tackle in the league."

I said that's not true he's not even the worst at Collingwood. How is that irrelevant? It's the literal truth...

Do you lack comprehension. Said, "Ginnivan is the worst tackle in the league."

I said that's not true he's not even the worst at Collingwood. How is that irrelevant? It's the literal truth...

I said he is one of the worst tacklers in the league. Can you read?

No need to get so upset when you struggle to understand what people are posting. I feel like you’re getting a bit defensive about ginnivan after posting he’s rent free in everyone else’s head LOL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably one of those games where North tease us and then get blown away in the second half.

They've been really good but also really wasteful. They should be up by 6 goals at least.

No need to get so upset when you struggle to understand what people are posting. I feel like you’re getting a bit defensive about ginnivan after posting he’s rent free in everyone else’s head LOL
You're obviously living rent free in his head. 😉

My bad, understood and agreed.

Not upset at all I was responding to what I thought was a very silly call. He's not the worst I've seen. But yes he'd be among the lower tier in some of his efforts. It's a tank issue, needs to save his energy so doesn't tend to go hard at every contest.

Unless Howe takes 4 screamers a game he is virtually useless as a 1 on 1 defender and being given a task of actually playing on someone.

Pies love these types though and made a similar useless player Captain for years! 🧐🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 17 - Pies v North Sat July 9th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Back