Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Would certainly be amusing watching them try to play finals' footy, especially poor old Cripps who has only ever played H and A in his 158 games
Poor Crippa, got sucked in by SOS' 66 game rebuild announced back in 2015.

Pies really should just waive the white flag early and give Crippa the W, he deserves to experience finals...poor bloke

What is it with people on this website always having a whinge when someone responds to them? Are people meant to seek permission to respond? Guaranteed majority of people on here really don’t get triggered by randoms on a public forum… why do some people think so highly of their own posts? 😂
Where am I whinging?

It’s just some banter…

But I do find it annoying when people say nothing pre 1990 counts, so I said my piece.

But I do find it annoying when people say nothing pre 1990 counts, so I said my piece.
Yeah it is a tad ridiculous when people reference arbritary time periods. Like people referencing flags since 1960 for Collingwood.

It is the 2020s now, the 70s/80s are as relevant/irrelevant as the 20s/50s.

Premiership droughts are a good note, as it involves currency....Pies at 12 years now, so we want to win one soon.

Pies need a strong Carlton again, finals against Geelong / West Coast / Port just aint the same as a big Pies v Blues final.
I watched the 1979 GF recently, there was more violence in the first 10 minutes than you'd see in a whole season these days lol

This week is basically a final for both sides if the Dogs win, should bring back a few memories

The real world is not making excuses about umpiring decisions man.. Weitering getting injured in the 1st.. Weitering playing a mediocre game cause he parted his hair to the right instead of the left this time 'round.. Stocker having a 4 possession game cause he forgot to tie his shoelaces.. not having your 4th best mid out there.. and the list goes on..

21 games man. 21 games.. ample time to figure things out.. Carlton is in 8th spot playing to retain it.. and we're in 5th spot playing for a top 4 spot.. deserving mate.. 21 games mate.. 21 games.. Great sides not only win holding premium hands mate.. they win holding mediocre hands as well mate. Missing De GOAT Adams the Gin the Grundawg and that man.. it is what it is for me man.. embrace the challenge mate.

Rapped it's a massive Collingwood v Carlton game mate.. ideally would love for it to have been a Collingwood v Carlton GF mate.. with a Collingwood win mate.. it's what it's all about mate.. it's the true essence of football itself mate.. liken it akin to my birth mate.. letting the rhythm take over bailamos mate.. when the dancer becomes the dance mate.. la isla bonita mate.. getting into the amber fluid mate.. betting a fiver with yours mates mate.. going ape s**t mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.
Yeah mate, spot on mate, fair call mate….as an aside mate, Carlton have beaten Collingwood in 5 out of the 6 Grand Finals they’ve played…..mate, mate, mate!!!!
But who knows mate, this could be your year mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that is so funny… shall we change the name of the Brownlow and Coleman medal too?

It’s hilarious, absolutely hilarious….you’ve won 2 flags in 64 years… 2!!!

Look it up, it’s true.
Nobody GAF about the non AFL era, it was basically state league amateur football.

Collingwood by 30

Would be hilarious for Carlton to be in the 8 for the entire season only to crash out in large part due to their stuff up in round 22 and Collingwood beating them in round 23.
This is a crazy stat.

Has a side ever gone the full 21 Rounds in a finals position only to drop out in the final afternoon of the season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back