Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you’re a great poster and anyone suggesting you aren’t are either getting their feelings hurt because Carlton isn’t winning or because some light hearted banter got taken the wrong way.

People realise footy is banter culture right? Like I’m happy for someone to quote me and tell me Carlton are s**t. It’s just footy, it’s not that deep 🤣

Likewise my man, you're a top poster.

I get wound up during a game, I get heated and have back and forths and 95% of the time it's good fun. But of course, I, like most others can tend to take it too far and then afterwards when emotions are lower I think, "oops". :sweatsmile:

Carlton have been kissed on the dick all year with regards to umpiring , courtesy of being the AFLs fairytale team of 22’.
So their fans should just suck it up and be more concerned with how soft a performance they’ve put in so far with their season on the line

Ginnivan has the wrong size shorts on. They are about 14 sizes to big. I think he got BTs old ones from the locker by mistake.Lucky a strong breeze didn't get up em or he would a been blown up to the third level.Will be interesting to see if he makes a correction at half time.
Who cares how big his shorts are? Tell us when to laugh.

Would be a bit of karma for Carlton's dodgy finals inclusion in 2013. Surely they'll come with a momentum surge at some point.

Been a few down-to-the-wire finalists in recent times. Off the top of my head:

2017: Eagles cruelly eject Melbourne narrowly on percentage, consigning them to an 11th year in the wilderness
2014: Tigers ride that 9 win streak all the way to a thriller over the minor premier, holding off some percentage boosting Eagles & Crows

Game ain't over until it's over. 10 mins of good football and 1-2 goals and Carlton right back in it. Big 3rd quarter.

No reason Blues shouldn't come out and give 110%.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What ever happens in the 2nd half if the footy stays the same level, footy will be the true loser

In reality, we've had some results go our way for top 4. But we're probably, same as Carlton realistically 7-10th ish.

Game still to be won or lost and we’ve been prone to giving up multiple goals in a hurry this season.

Ginnivan has the wrong size shorts on. They are about 14 sizes to big. I think he got BTs old ones from the locker by mistake.Lucky a strong breeze didn't get up em or he would a been blown up to the third level.Will be interesting to see if he makes a correction at half time.
I thought he was wearing a skirt 🤣

Recruiters should start looking for kids who are the best blind, hack kicks in the country.

2022 is the year of the hack kick, so it's definitely a trend for 2023 season imo

Curnow is scary good, coupled with Mackay , they are capable of that and more

Exactly, Curnow is copping it in this thread but he doesn't need to dominate an entire game. He can kick 3 in a quarter if he's on.

Likewise my man, you're a top poster.

I get wound up during a game, I get heated and have back and forths and 95% of the time it's good fun. But of course, I, like most others can tend to take it too far and then afterwards when emotions are lower I think, "oops". :sweatsmile:
Awww you two are so cute 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back