Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Big crowd, pretty tense game. Love these big rivalry games, fond memories of these 2 clubs meeting in finals in the 70s. Great drama. Does anyone else remember 1970? Geewizz, Ill never forget it.

The Cripps shenanigans may really pay off today given Walsh being out, imagine if the Blues had neither?

Blues looked dedicated in qtr 2, but lacking some cutting edge skills. If the forwards can't kick straight when have the chance, then, what's the point of all the effort.

As predicted, Pies look more relaxed and it ends up helping execution. Those Daicos boys, particularly one of them (lol), are certainly pedigree.

Blues will need some more fortune, additional to the corrupted Cripps conspiracy, to get over the line.

I sometimes feel like I'm the only person who rates Collingwood. Sure they aren't perfect, but there is talent, experience in the squad and real momentum at the right end of the season.
I am wanting Carlton to come out and make a game of it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes feel like I'm the only person who rates Collingwood. Sure they aren't perfect, but there is talent, experience in the squad and real momentum at the right end of the season.
I am wanting Carlton to come out and make a game of it though.
They're list has always been really good, they had a few down years but they've had a bit of a refresh with a new coach mixed with an injection of some fresh new talent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back