Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 39 29.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 28.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fadge I’ve got no shame.

View attachment 1480742

I’m just disappointed in both Thrawn and Chism who are clearly quietly shitting themselves so waiting for a Carlton win to unleash… or they’re busy with having a job. Either way, I’m disappointed in them because neither reasons have stopped me 😂
Yep, Carlton Crew have been extremely quiet.

Fadge I’ve got no shame.

View attachment 1480742

I’m just disappointed in both Thrawn and Chism who are clearly quietly shitting themselves so waiting for a Carlton win to unleash… or they’re busy with having a job. Either way, I’m disappointed in them because neither reasons have stopped me 😂i

Gee the obsession is quite strong for some reason. I have been more than balanced in my opinions and am not confident at all while I won’t resort to blatant personal attacks like Fadge does as he calls everyone delusional or deluded while rarely offering decent discussion.

Anyway let the game play and like I said earlier I won’t see much of it due to family commitments on the day.

Montagna has just smashed Pittonet on 360.

I thought he was the most influential ruckman in the competition before his injury?
Check the stats before he got injured regarding Hit outs to advantage as he led the comp.

Anyway nice to see you use the media which quite frankly most of you blokes hate when it suits you now use it to for hate purposes. Never change Fadge.

Montagna has just smashed Pittonet on 360.

I thought he was the most influential ruckman in the competition before his injury?
It was the Carlton mids who were flying and made him look good.

The earlier game Carlton guns all fired - Walsh,Crisp,Cerra,Hewett,Docherty and Saad all had 25+. They won clearances and had Curnow kick 4

Yet Pies were on top and if converted properly would have been close to 40 up in Q4.

Carlton guns cant play much better than earlier in the year, and our stars - Pendles, Elliott, Mihocek, N.Daicos - all had quiet games.

Pies to win comfortably by 8

Anyway let the game play and like I said earlier I won’t see much of it due to family commitments on the day.
Majority of my family are going to the game, so I’m either stuck spending Sunday with my wife, or I can send her off with the credit card to the shops so I can watch the game in peace.

I took out a second credit card during the week.

I rate Henry in the team, love watching him play

19 yr old.. 189 cms.. 80 kgs.. playing KPF....... been brilliant. Special player.

I don't think his best position will be as a medium sized forward.. others seem to think.. I just don't.

Majority of my family are going to the game, so I’m either stuck spending Sunday with my wife, or I can send her off with the credit card to the shops so I can watch the game in peace.

I took out a second credit card during the week.
I had my credit card stolen during the week.

I haven't reported it yet, as whoever stole it is spending less than my wife does...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, with your s**t attitude and obviously being heavily invested in Carlton winning for some reason and not being able to take a light hearted joke which doesn’t involve your team, I’ve given it a lot of thought and I now think Collingwood should be $1.15 and Carlton $4.50.

Let me explain it slowly.
If the Pies win....I get to LOL at the Blues.
If the Blues win...I get to LOL at the Pies.
More commonly known as a win-win.

But wait, there's more.
If the Blues win, there is a good chance it will all happen again in the 1st week of the finals.
So again, I will get to LOL either way.

The fact that my team just smashed the Pies, is just a small bonus. So you can't even come at me with 'but we beated your team".

If you think quoting betting odds that you just made up somehow affronts me, then you are a bonafide idiot.

But wait, there's more.
If the Blues win, there is a good chance it will all happen again in the 1st week of the finals.

The fact that my team just smashed the Pies, is just a small bonus. So you can't even come at me with 'but we beated your team".

If you think quoting betting odds that you just made up somehow affronts me, then you are a bonafide idiot.
You look like you’d be fun at parties…

But wait, there's more.

Lol, ok mate. I’ll give you $4.50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Carlton v Collingwood Sun August 21st 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back