Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 11 4.3%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 18 7.1%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 86 34.0%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 92 36.4%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 19 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

TMac is a spud, Grundy is a spud, Schache is a spud, Brown is worse than a spud. just naming players doesn't mean that they're good. The fact that those players you listed are so bad is the exact reason why the Petty lose was huge.

You're right, Petty only played forward for a few weeks before he was injured. But he showed a lot in those weeks.
Grundy may not fit the team structure but he is no spud

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Thursday game an absolute shame. Disappointed but the least surprised that the AFL doesn’t care about fans.
Biggest Melb/Coll game since the 88 Semi Final. Expecting a bumper crowd and tough, close game. Can't wait, spewing it's a Thursday though.

Only their love child, The Blues are allowed Friday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting with the excuses already, day of the week shouldn't impact your performance it's a human construct.

What makes you think that the Blues deserve that slot on Friday? You get prime-time slots cause the AFL love you.

Starting with the excuses already, day of the week shouldn't impact your performance it's a human construct.

Who is making excuses? No one said anything about it impacting the game, it's about supporters being able to attend with work/school the next day.

Who do you believe me to be?

A Carlton supporter gifted with an unearned slot on a Friday Night, because the AFL love the Blues. If you are OK with opening the season on a Thursday night vs Richmond why not do the same against the Swans in the Finals?

A Carlton supporter gifted with an unearned slot on a Friday Night, because the AFL love the Blues. If you are OK with opening the season on a Thursday night vs Richmond why not do the same against the Swans in the Finals?
Okay, just checking as it seems like you think I decided this whole thing. I'd be happy for us to play any day, never said otherwise. Should I let them know we can move it now?

Okay, just checking as it seems like you think I decided this whole thing. I'd be happy for us to play any day, never said otherwise. Should I let them know we can move it now?
Top 4 teams deserve Friday Night/Saturday Night as a reward for finishing top 4.

Eliminations Should be Thursday night/Saturday Arvo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 First Qualifying Final - Pies v Demons Thurs Sept 7th 7:20pm EST (MCG)

Back