Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Freo v Bombers Sat June 24th 7:25pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I tip who i think is going to win - Essendon's form line is much better at present than Freo's. pretty simple really or can you not understand that?

i'm not sure what your point is that you're trying to make? I dont just tip freo every week because i support them

Does this mean you tip the eagles every week this year becuase you follow them?
The point is, I know what Dan is talking about.

DanWA knows I throw $20 on Freo to lose each week in case they get beaten with long odds

I picked freo by a lot.

I closed eyes and took a stab.

Nothing else has worked this year.

Look I know we have form for blowing games but how the hell can anyone tip Freo? Their effort last week was literally the worst of any team this year bar West Coast. They were so unbelievably shit.

Fremantle (13th) coming off a 70 point loss and having lost 4 of their last 5 against Essendon (5th) are $1.65 favourites to win.

Hmm OK.

They’ll probably win (venue & post-BYE effect that seems to be impacting most this year) but certainly interesting on a couple of fronts…

Look I know we have form for blowing games but how the hell can anyone tip Freo? Their effort last week was literally the worst of any team this year bar West Coast. They were so unbelievably s**t.

Stop trying to put the mozz on us mate.

It's at Optus
We're coming off a bye
Freo literally playing for their season
Likely to rain (our uncontested game sucks in the rain)
Our best ruckman is out, theirs is in
We're due for a loss, they're due for a win
They're favourites

So many factors going their way and it'll be tough.

I wanted to put money on Freo in the west, but got spooked after their effort last week. I think Essendon will win in a tight game.

Look I know we have form for blowing games but how the hell can anyone tip Freo? Their effort last week was literally the worst of any team this year bar West Coast. They were so unbelievably s**t.
Hell hath no fury like a footy team scorned. After the heat they’ve copped all week I daresay it’ll be a vastly improved showing from the Dockers, especially with Darcy back to pair up with Jackson against no Draper.

Whether all that will be enough for Freo to win is anyone’s guess but I’d be staggered if they’re anywhere as bad as they were against the Giants.

Hell hath no fury like a footy team scorned. After the heat they’ve copped all week I daresay it’ll be a vastly improved showing from the Dockers, especially with Darcy back to pair up with Jackson against no Draper.

Whether all that will be enough for Freo to win is anyone’s guess but I’d be staggered if they’re anywhere as bad as they were against the Giants.
The Dons struggled to shake off WC. Hard to pick a winner, but should be a close contest.

I picked freo by a lot.

I closed eyes and took a stab.

Nothing else has worked this year.
Yeah Freo hard team to catch for tipping.. I’ve tipped them but need a big lift.. teams off a bye haven’t won except saints who played another team off a bye.. so giving them a chance!

You're not giving GWS enough credit, they played fast frantic footy. They made freo look ordinary but that's not going to be the same Freo rocking up today. They are favourites today for a season.

You're not giving GWS enough credit, they played fast frantic footy. They made freo look ordinary but that's not going to be the same Freo rocking up today. They are favourites today for a season.
Yeah, just hope that Scott has finally turned the worm for Essendon and we actually win the ones we should...but I've said that plenty times before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, just hope that Scott has finally turned the worm for Essendon and we actually win the ones we should...but I've said that plenty times before.
If it's low scoring and comes down to possession footy in the last I think the bombers will have the edge.

Destroy Costume Quest GIF by Cartoon Hangover

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 15 - Freo v Bombers Sat June 24th 7:25pm AEST (OS)

Back