Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like another premiership window shut before it ever really started.

I suppose with your old team you should be disappointed. A lot to fall off yet and the rebuil hasn't begun.

Shuey
Gov
Nic Nat - gone
Yeo
Sheed
Hurn - guy is a beast but last season. I hope they keep playing all these champions
Gaff
Darling

None will be there for the next window.

You have four or five good young players that I can see. That is it.

Hewett could be good, who knows?

That is a lot of old, experienced players you will lose from this window as it shuts.

Averaged 40 more games played than us today. We are the younger team by a long way. Am I confident we will make finals? No.

Am I confident that WCE have many rubbish years ahead? Yes.

I suppose with your old team you should be disappointed. A lot to fall off yet and the rebuil hasn't begun.

Shuey
Gov
Nic Nat - gone
Yeo
Sheed
Hurn - guy is a beast but last season. I hope they keep playing all these champions
Gaff
Darling

None will be there for the next window.

You have four or five good young players that I can see. That is it.

Hewett could be good, who knows?

That is a lot of old, experienced players you will lose from this window as it shuts.

Averaged 40 more games played than us today. We are the younger team by a long way. Am I confident we will make finals? No.

Am I confident that WCE have many rubbish years ahead? Yes.
darling is a rollsroyce compared to taberner who is a lada.

Hard to put into words how bad a day at the office this actually was for west coast - Simpson says ~7 eagles will miss due to injuries next week.

In other words, in addition to the zero on the bench there were another 2-3 walking wounded on the field who would have been subbed out on an ordinary day.

And yet Jason Akermanis is a 3 time premiership player
I would argue that showing a bit of flair would have absolutely nothing to with team success
Akermanis did most of his showboating post grand finals and in the midst of a repeat.

Fairly over the top for me but they did play in 4 grand finals in a row.

Nah.... Your west coast.

The eagles were expected to win today despite paying $3 to win.

Eagles crippled with injury today: eagles had heart.

Dockers crippled with injuries in 2016: LoL Freo are crap lol
You're just salty you lost money betting on the Eagles, don't try to hide it.

Again.... I remember you sinking the boots on Freo back in 2016 when Freo were 0-10 and crippled with injuries.

Actually most of bigfooty did that.

So if Freo get crippled with injuries it's lol Freo are bad.

But if it's any other side, it's unfair and trolling ? LoL
Freo finished top of the ladder the year prior.

We finished 17th last year.

Bit of a different set of circumstances, I'd have thought.

Even with Freo's injuries, the signs were there leading into the finals series of 2015.

They just fell off a cliff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There needs to be an investigation into WC medical staff. Every year without fail the past 3? 4? years they have a heap of injuries
Hahahahaha..... So if eagles are crippled with injuries, it's an injustice.

But if Freo are 0-10 and crippled with injures like in 2016, it's lol Freo.

Shame I will get dogpiled for my choice of team, but this thread really is a master-class in teaching posters how to rob the joy from an oppo team after they win. Just pick a stupid arbitrary point in the game (in this case a backflip) and hammer home how uncouth it was into eternity until the thread reaches irrelevance. Oppo posters then argue with you ad-infinitum instead of enjoying themselves.

Freo won. Good for them. They will probably beat us Eagles a few more times til we sort our future team/ gameplan out. And when we do eventually get on top im sure we'll all be in here debating how many drugs Ben Cousins took.

Lol at Freo players celebrating like they have something to be proud of.

Well done guys, you just pulled off the least credible victory in afl/vfl history!
Almost as hilarious as eagles fans being proud of Andrew gaff kicking a goal, after he smashed Brayshaw face in LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Back