Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Elimination Final - Saints v GWS Sat Sept 9th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 56 42.1%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 12.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

An interstate trip and the opportunity to get slaughtered next week is on the line today.

Care factor approaching zero.. wouldn’t mind seeing Lyon sulk otherwise meh.. 🤷‍♂️

Sounds like you are enjoying your first day in a decade (or two?) out of complete and utter irrelevance.

Enjoy the fleeting specs of sunshine before they vanish I spose.

Last night's game to a neutral looked like watching a playoff for an 8th placed ribbon.

Better spectacle than a playoff for a 16th placed ribbon- sure.
But not much worth writing home about.

Membrey out for "personal health" reasons.

Anthony Caminiti into the starting line up.
Considering Hammer wasn't on the emergency list, I really hope Skunk is alright.

Gotta win for him now and see how far meme magic can take us

Membrey out for "personal health" reasons.

Anthony Caminiti into the starting line up.
That sounds pretty serious and a lot more important than the game, hope he will be ok, seems a good bloke and is an underrated player.

Hope our boys get the chocolates, hopefully a fair game and the best team wins, good luck 👍

AFL 23 Simulation predicts GWS in a tight one!

9ovg7r7.png

Big chance for the Giants to win today.

Saints can’t be underestimated; they are dangerous on their day. The Melbourne crowd should give them a slight advantage too.

Saints played the Tiges (loss) and Bombers (win) at MCG this year so in terms of playing advantage, the Melbourne venue offers negligible assistance. The Giants only played once at the ‘G and were the well beaten by the Pies.

Given that, the weather is cool and the ground will be damp, I’ll tip a low scoring encounter with the Giants prevailing by 2 goals. I think the Giants side offers ever so slightly greater threat than the Saints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby Greene 20 & 4 and Giants by 8 points.

Coniglio being a late out helps to even out us losing Membrey and he is arguably a bigger loss for them than Membrey is for us.

Coniglio has got back to his best form this year while Membrey was still struggling to get back to his best form this year due to injuries.

Looking forward to this game. It will be great watching Toby Greene, and a favourite of mine, Bradley Hill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2023 Second Elimination Final - Saints v GWS Sat Sept 9th 3:20pm EST (MCG)

Back