Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish Carlton had completed the comeback so Crazy Vossy could have the chance to name Charlie Curnow as sub next week

Bit late to the party on this but not sure there is anything more cringe than playing (presumably) the favourite song of the goal kicker when they kick a goal. Charlie Cameron “West Virginia” particularly noteworthy, together with the moronic fans that participate. And yes, it’s worse than Chili Peppers after every Jesse Hogan goal at the Showgrounds.
Genuinely the worst thing. Every time they play Take Me Home, a little part of me dies inside.

Nic Newman complaining about niggling and trash talking.

What's next, Tom Papley complaining about other players celebrating too much?

Yeah really pleased to see the Brions brush aside this half rate Carnton side. Brisssie not really troubled tonight by the pretenders and it’s been ever so enjoyable. Carnton could barely muster a score to half time. Very poor by a supposed challenger, but you love to see it. ❤️❤️❤️

You shouldn't be. Embarrassing choke from your side that caused this. Dockers should 100% be playing next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now I know how GWS supporters felt after the unfair umpiring they received earlier today.
An encore from you too! How lucky we are.

Fancy complaining about the umpires when you had the first 60 points kicked on you fmd 😂

There are at least 8 worse, and that includes Fremantle, Melbourne and Collingwood. So it’s not a bad position to be in.

Freo made a GF in 2013 you guys havent since 1999. You're saying you're better than teams that just recently won premierships on top of that?

This is WHY you're the worst club in the AFL, you actually think you're good. If you're not honest, you'll go backwards. I thought rebuilds were hard work?

Pitto doing his bit up forward late is just the hilarious nail in the coffin on the ridiculous TDK as sub decision 😂😂 so you’re telling me you could have had TDK & Pitto present a tall target while rotating as ruck all game and TDK’s burst & athleticism would have been in the game from the start, not just when 60 down? 😂😂

But sure Vossy knows what he’s doing & it’s just because of Andrew Russell

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Elimination Final - Lions v Blues Sat Sept 7th 7:30pm EST (Gabba) - Teams in OP

Back